Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3639244;
    I wish them the best! I think Jillian is a beautiful, charming, intelligent young lady. Ed has found the one and I hope they have the happy future they both want. I, also, agree that they are definitely targets, which I would have never believed before coming to this board. I think we should let them actually see if they can work this out on their OWN, without all of our input!!
    Unless Jill/himbo are spending as much time on the boards as we are I doubt they care a whit about our input.

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3639271;
    I think we have all added fuel to the fire. I am not saying it is our fault, but all the negativity on here has put a fuel on the fire that sells this tabloid stuff! That is all I am saying! I would say that probably 90% of the couples in the world wouldn't make it if they had this kind of negativity being put out there for the world to scrutinize!
    That's a little unfair. All that "negativity" stems from the stupid actions of one man who is continuing to lie and decieve who he can. If we didn't comment on that we wouldn't be human. I don't see how anyone can wish them the best after what he continues to do. You want the best for Jill? Tell her to run for the mountains and stop following all these bad boys.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3639248;
    Ed's answer to all this is that the tabliods are trying to get them because they are the most successful/happy couple. The tabliods, who the heck does he think he is? Mr. Big Stuff. The guy is a complete @ss, he had liar written all over his face and as for Jillian, she won't be laughing much longer trust me. She's matching up the bimbo act with her himbo - that's what NY Post article called him. What a sad situation indeed!
    But the tabloids are running with this.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3639163;
    I said this from the moment we knew Ed was F1, I feel so bad for Jillian. Boy do I feel bad for her.

Not only is this heartbraking but its humiliating. Its all out there now and there's nothing she can do about it.
    I would feel bad if she just learned this now and break up with him and realized she made the wrong choice. But by her sticking by him and defending this, I don't really feel bad for her.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

My concern about this issue is that ABC set up this "engagement". Many people beyond just Ed were complicit in this deception. It's time for ABC to grow a conscience already and tell Jillian the whole ugly story. They got their ratings and $$$, for the sake of all that is good in this world -- tell the girl the truth - pronto!
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3639316;
    My concern about this issue is that ABC set up this "engagement". Many people beyond just Ed were complicit in this deception. It's time for ABC to grow a conscience already and tell Jillian the whole ugly story. They got their ratings and $$$, for the sake of all that is good in this world -- tell the girl the truth - pronto!
    I found CH's pimping of Ed at the FRC and his grilling of Reid at the ATFR particularly unseemly, yet he seemed proud of his role in this fiasco.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=MTG;3639271;]I think we have all added fuel to the fire. I am not saying it is our fault, but all the negativity on here has put a fuel on the fire that sells this tabloid stuff! That is all I am saying! I would say that probably 90% of the couples in the world wouldn't make it if they had this kind of negativity being put out there for the world to scrutinize![/QUOTE]

My answer to that would be: don't engage in questionable activity while pretending to be someone you are not.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3639248;
    Ed's answer to all this is that the tabliods are trying to get them because they are the most successful/happy couple. The tabliods, who the heck does he think he is? Mr. Big Stuff. The guy is a complete @ss, he had liar written all over his face and as for Jillian, she won't be laughing much longer trust me. She's matching up the bimbo act with her himbo - that's what NY Post article called him. What a sad situation indeed!

I think Ed is very immature. He acts and talks like a high schooler.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3639293;
    But the tabloids are running with this.
    But that is the way of the tabloids, it's a juicy story and they are going to run with it like or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3639324;
    I found CH's pimping of Ed at the FRC and his grilling of Reid at the ATFR particularly unseemly, yet he seemed proud of his role in this fiasco.
    CH said at one point that he wasn't sure why there wasn't more love for Ed. When I read that I was like WOAA...hold up, if they knew about Ed, Why would he say something like that.

Call me naive, but I don't think CH new about those girls. I think Ed fleissed, Fliess big time here and now ABC is taking advantage of the PR.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Closed Thread