Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

Re: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

I think right now Jill is really hurt and confused, but she's not going to give the naysayers the satisfaction of getting in an "I told you so", and is clinging to Ed for dear life. So much irony this season, with girlfriendgate, Ed's "priorities", Reid's supposed commitment issues, Jill's "good" judge of character, and of course, her picking the one guy who was probably the least ready to settle down and get married of the bunch, but the most willing to lie to her about it.

I wonder what Fleiss' minions are telling Jillian about how to handle all this. Do they want her to break it off with Ed now? We know they can require her to be interiewed about this per her contract, but do they have a right to orchestrate a break up? Ed has to be wanting out of the spotlight, it can't be fun for him any longer.
    I wonder if Ed has the ability to bail at this point. imo, Jillian appears, per interviews, to be desperately hanging on and in DEEP denial. Ed, on the other hand looks like he's had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3639234;
    I wonder what Fleiss' minions are telling Jillian about how to handle all this. Do they want her to break it off with Ed now? We know they can require her to be interiewed about this per her contract, but do they have a right to orchestrate a break up? Ed has to be wanting out of the spotlight, it can't be fun for him any longer.
    I wonder if Ed has the ability to bail at this point. imo, Jillian appears, per interviews, to be desperately hanging on and in DEEP denial. Ed, on the other hand looks like he's had enough.
    UNLESS she's still really in love with the guy I think the best thing would be for her to try to salvage some of her pride and dump him NOW before he makes an even bigger fool out of her. Her insisting that all is well and that they are still talking marriage is making her look bad, which isn't fair as she was a victim in this.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3639234;

Good question re: Fleiss and what they are telling her. She said on GMA that she won't be addressing the rumors in public anymore but she may not have any choice in the matter.

I agree that Jill appears to be hanging on ED and the relationship for dear life and is very much in denial. I can't believe she can't see what a CAD he is!!!!

MTG

I wish them the best! I think Jillian is a beautiful, charming, intelligent young lady. Ed has found the one and I hope they have the happy future they both want. I, also, agree that they are definitely targets, which I would have never believed before coming to this board. I think we should let them actually see if they can work this out on their OWN, without all of our input!!

FORT Fanatic

Ed's answer to all this is that the tabliods are trying to get them because they are the most successful/happy couple. The tabliods, who the heck does he think he is? Mr. Big Stuff. The guy is a complete @ss, he had liar written all over his face and as for Jillian, she won't be laughing much longer trust me. She's matching up the bimbo act with her himbo - that's what NY Post article called him. What a sad situation indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by MTG;3639244;
    I wish them the best! I think Jillian is a beautiful, charming, intelligent young lady. Ed has found the one and I hope they have the happy future they both want. I, also, agree that they are definitely targets, which I would have never believed before coming to this board. I think we should let them actually see if they can work this out on their OWN, without all of our input!!

Do you really think WE are a factor in all this? I certainly don't feel that I am.

FORT Fan

They are a happy couple after 2 months? Please.

All I know is that Jillian's reaction to all of this shows what little self-respect she has for herself.

Meanwhile the Rosenthal's and Locke's are thanking their lucky stars their sons avoided this trainwreck of a girl.

MTG

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3639256;
    Do you really think WE are a factor in all this? I certainly don't feel that I am.
    I think we have all added fuel to the fire. I am not saying it is our fault, but all the negativity on here has put a fuel on the fire that sells this tabloid stuff! That is all I am saying! I would say that probably 90% of the couples in the world wouldn't make it if they had this kind of negativity being put out there for the world to scrutinize!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3639241;
    UNLESS she's still really in love with the guy I think the best thing would be for her to try to salvage some of her pride and dump him NOW before he makes an even bigger fool out of her. Her insisting that all is well and that they are still talking marriage is making her look bad, which isn't fair as she was a victim in this.
    I agree. The more she tries to hold on, the worse it will get.

My advice to Jill: These girls have presented more than enough evidence against Ed. Don't let yourself live with those doubts and insecurities, let him go...if you don't, he will, and that will be even more embarassing.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Closed Thread