Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

FORT Newbie

Re: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

They are devoting the cover of US weekly to the girlfriend situation.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3639187;
    I honestly can't get over how stupid Jillian is being. Certainly she has friends and her cousin Tori who will knock some sense in her?

She certainly isn't "making women proud" at the moment.
    The heart of what she had to say on GMA was that she is refusing to address it again in the media. Whatever words need to be said -- whether they be words of disbelief, walkin' out the door, acceptance, forgiveness, love, hate, anger, denial -- she intends to say them to him not US. As is her right.

I give it less than a month.

P.S. Ed's denial was lame. What was he denying?? That those emails were sent? By not addressing any individual event, it was meaningless in terms of factual rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3639177;
    Or winning whatever bet he had going on with his buddies at the expense of not only Jillian but 2 (or 3, or 4) other women. Sad thing is, I think Jillian is stupid enough to do something like get married in Vegas. Her brain checked out and someone needs to help her locate it.
    I think it's her pride talking now. She doesn't want to admit that she was wrong twice this season - first with Wes and then with Ed. Personally, I prefer Wes over Ed... at least he was upfront as to why he originally went on the show and the rest was pretty much just a victim of the editors.

Ed has "guilty" written all over his face. I think him leaving after the big confrontation at the RC party in Canada is too much of a coincidence. I just watched him in a clip talking to Tanner and I think it was Jake?? about whoever was there with a gf, he looked so guilty, didn't say much and was biting his lip and inner cheek, like he was during the GMA segment. I think the whole "work" excuse was pretty lame and the producers probably called him and told him that Jillian missed him and that it wasn't him on the hotseat after all, it was Wes that Tanner was pointing a finger at
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Not to immediately take the pain of these women and focus on MYSELF or anything, but Golly! Next season is going to be so time consuming and complicated and stressful for me if I have to build real world schedules, in addition to the Filming Schedule I like to make. Darn that Ed. What a can of worms.

May 24 -- FRC
    June 4 -- sex with Lindsey
    June 13 -- Blue Frog starts ringing the warning bell on FORT

It's going to be exhausting. Gosh, I hope that they just cancel the show.

[insert tongue in cheek emoticon]

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3639160;
    wow, just saw the pics of Lyndsey at Jokers, she's absolutely beautiful, looks like Rebecca Romjin

Jill is a complete fool for laughing this off and refusing to believe it.
    Yeah, no wonder Jill is so defensive. Lindsey's 100 times prettier than Jill.

Does anyone else think Jillian might be defending ED right now due to her contract? That once her contract is over she'll dump his sorry @ss??

JIllian says this is the last time she is talking about this to the media...yeah I bet.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fan

Of course Jillian really wants to be engaged and get marrried, but if she's being honest with herself, she'll realize that she will never truly be able to trust ED ever again.

I honestly cannot get over the fact that she is defending him and saying the rumors aren't true. I mean, that EXTRA interview she's says "he's with me now" like what he's done to these girls and to her doesn't matter. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3639200;
    Not to immediately take the pain of these women and focus on MYSELF or anything, but Golly! Next season is going to be so time consuming and complicated and stressful for me if I have to build real world schedules, in addition to the Filming Schedule I like to make. Darn that Ed. What a can of worms.

May 24 -- FRC
    June 4 -- sex with Lindsey
    June 13 -- Blue Frog starts ringing the warning bell on FORT

It's going to be exhausting. Gosh, I hope that they just cancel the show.

[insert tongue in cheek emoticon]
    You are also going to add in there the time he spent away from the show because people on this show do that now, they come and go as they please!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3639207;
    JIllian says this is the last time she is talking about this to the media...yeah I bet.
    So she goes on TV (twice!) to find love, kisses how many men, gets engaged on TV and talks about her sex life on ATFR, and she's now going to deal with this privately?

Whatever Jill. Talk about a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3639213;
    So she goes on TV (twice!) to find love, kisses how many men, gets engaged on TV and talks about her sex life on ATFR, and she's now going to deal with this privately?

Whatever Jill. Talk about a double standard.
    Of course because now its different. Down deep she knows she canít fight what these girls are saying. You see how defensive she sounded in the interview? Classic behavior for someone in her position.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Closed Thread