Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

Re: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3620589;
    The question wasn't really if Jill loved Ed...I always new she had the hots for him. The issue is more about how honest Ed is being with her.

True BUT just maybe he and shared the info and it was edited out. We all forget about those Fleiss edits.

ED TWO-TIMES 'BACHELORETTE' - New York Post

more details on when he slept with who, etc

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3632440;
    I think Jill wanted safety and security first, with or without an engagement although I do think she was pretty gungho for the marriage/engagement portion of it too. Whether he was being completely honest with her or not, it seems Ed was willing to offer her everything she wanted- engagement, move to Chi, and marriage. Reid was willing to offer to "see where this goes" and knew he "wanted to be with her tomorrow." I think her relationship with Reid was more fun and sweet and I liked her so much more with him but maybe she feels that at 30, she should be with Mr. Right and not Mr. Right Now like she said in her press conference. It seems that Reid was what she wanted in that they were so fun and playful and "free" together but Ed was what she needed in terms of getting married and settling down.

Anyway, whether or not I think she made the best decision is irrelevant because Jill knows that she wanted the stability Ed was offering her and seems to be glowing in every picture and interview with him.
    I don't know how much stability she'll find with Ed based on what has come to light in the past couple of days.

wow, just saw the pics of Lyndsey at Jokers, she's absolutely beautiful, looks like Rebecca Romjin

Jill is a complete fool for laughing this off and refusing to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3639125;
    ED TWO-TIMES 'BACHELORETTE' - New York Post

more details on when he slept with who, etc
    I said this from the moment we knew Ed was F1, I feel so bad for Jillian. Boy do I feel bad for her.

Not only is this heartbraking but its humiliating. Its all out there now and there's nothing she can do about it.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Ed said he is taking her off to the chapel of love. Maybe that will be his way of salvaging what is left of his tattered reputation. WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3639172;
    Ed said he is taking her off to the chapel of love. Maybe that will be his way of salvaging what is left of his tattered reputation. WOW!!
    Or winning whatever bet he had going on with his buddies at the expense of not only Jillian but 2 (or 3, or 4) other women. Sad thing is, I think Jillian is stupid enough to do something like get married in Vegas. Her brain checked out and someone needs to help her locate it.

Great. Knee-jerk reaction to a stressful situation: GET MARRIED ASAP. Yep, that's gonna last.

FORT Fan

I honestly can't get over how stupid Jillian is being. Certainly she has friends and her cousin Tori who will knock some sense in her?

She certainly isn't "making women proud" at the moment.

Closed Thread