Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

Re: Jillian wanted marriage over everything else?

I thought this quote by CH was interesting:

Chris Harrison: The problem is the two girls cashed in and took a paycheck for the story in US, so, they kind of sold out, which is unfortunate. They sold out at the expense of Ed and Jillian. The problem is there is a shred of truth in there, which Jillian already knew about. But if there is a shred of truth, you can't fight the bull!@#$, so what are you going to do? There is not much she can do.
    Didn't CH, Jillian and Ed cash in and take a paycheck for their part in the season? So in a sense they also sold out--to the Fleiss machine and that is worse than unfortunate. They sold out, too.
    And again, like the quote, there maybe a shred of truth in their story--the show some that Jillian is not even aware of at this point, and how do you fight that BS? With people coming out via the media to refute it.

Just playing devil's advocate, don't think CH thought this interview through.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3652896;
    I thought this quote by CH was interesting:

Didn't CH, Jillian and Ed cash in and take a paycheck for their part in the season? So in a sense they also sold out--to the Fleiss machine and that is worse than unfortunate. They sold out, too.
    And again, like the quote, there maybe a shred of truth in their story, some that Jillian is not even aware of at this point, and how do fight that BS? With people coming out via the media to refute it.

Just playing devil's advocate, don't think CH thought this interview through.
    Absolutey! If the fact that someone gets money for their story means we shouldn't believe them, then we shouldn't believe Jillian or CH either. It's all so ridiculous! Jillian said that two things she wouldn't abide in a man is lying and cheating. Well, even IF all he did was break up with the two girls before Spain, he is STILL a liar and a cheater. She's just saving face now, IMO. We'll see if there ever is a marriage.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3652869;
    Present tense thread title edit: Jillian WANTS marriage ... and with Ed.

Bachelorette’s Jillian Harris Tells OK! She & Fiancé “Not Even Close” to Split - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Any recently engaged woman would be in soon-to-be marital bliss heaven, but that’s far from reality for The Bachelorette’s Jillian Harris, who was recently proposed to by finalist, Ed Swiderski.

But a recent tabloid cover story alleges that Ed hasn’t been faithful to Jillian — even after he had proposed — with two of his ex-girlfriends: Lindsay Johnson and Bethany Steffen.

However, Jillian tells OK!, contrary to the claims, the 29-year-old has been standing by her fiancé.

The reality star explains to OK! that the tabloid story “claimed Ed and I broke up, when in fact we have not even come close… I really want out of the spotlight so bad. I hate it so much.”

This is not the first time the Canadian native has suffered heartbreak on national television. On the last season of The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick did not pick Jillian, who ultimately came in third place.

Yet audiences fell in love with the bubbly brunette and Jillian was offered the opportunity to be the next Bachelorette, giving her a second chance at love.

BY PATRICIA RAMOS
    Oh Jillian. How naive you are.

She may feel a lot for ED but I really question how much ED feels for her. Frankly, I don't think ED really has the capacity to feel that much for any one woman. Wonder how long it'll be before he dumps her?

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3653034;
    By the comment below in the article....it's obvious that she doesn't believe Ed tried to sleep with Bethany or slept with Lindsey after the engagement.....

<<Harris goes on to say that she isn't worried about what happened before she became engaged to Swiderski. It's what has happened since then that counts.>>
    You know I can understand Jillian and maybe even buy that everything Ed did up to Spain can be excused. He went on for fame and wrote that he wasn't attracted to her before even meeting her so obviously that could have changed. Even when he returned for the 2 weeks, I can see how he returned to business as usual by sleeping with the two women and going to the wedding with Lindsey because he thought he was off the show. Then maybe he still thought about Jillian, big maybe there but maybe, and wanted to return to the show. I can even buy that he was still texting in Spain because he's bad at break-ups and was unsure of Jill because he had a 25% chance with her at this point. HOWEVER, nothing can excuse his behavior after coming back in June. There is just no excuse. He was engaged to Jillian at this point. It does not compute what the excuse could be.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by TrailingWife;3653042;
    She has another man to help her get through this. His name is Jack. Jack Daniels.
    I also love the quote my friend Greg always shared with me when I was broken up with by a CAD or had to break up with a guy I found out was a jerk. He would say that it is ALWAYS "better to play a good SOLO than a bad DUET".

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112