Closed Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bigEfan;3622637;
    Long time lurker...but got obsessed with this season and joined up here.

I tried to give all the final 3 the benefit of the doubt. Although, I didn't see a great connection with Jilly and Kip nor did I "get" her and Ed either. What I did see...was a major connection, physically and emotionally between Jilly and Reid. Last nights ATFR confirmed it for me. It was there when she let him go F3 night as well as at the FRC. I don't know how much of it was "scripted" but you just can't script that body language and emotion that was shown us on TV between Jill and Reid. No way now how. The woman could NOT keep her eyes off Reid during any of this. She should have given herself the time to think more thoroughly about this instead of jumping into an engagement IMO.
    I didn't know about all the rumors, etc. about Ed. I just knew what I saw on TV and my gut feelings. So, it didn't nor does it now make me change my opinion about him. He might be the nicest guy in the world for all I know. But, what I've seen...his lack of eye contact, his fake-ish comments, etc. are what I base my opinion on. Maybe he's sincere. The point is pretty much mute now since Jilly has made her decision.

Likewise, I'm here to say that love can and does happen fast. I wasn't in that type of situation like TB but I met my hubby and he showed up at my door after only a couple dates and never left! We were engaged w/i 3 months and married in 8 months. We've now been together almost 20 years.

I do hope Jilly and Ed are truly happy and can make it work if that's what they BOTH want. But, for some reason I don't see it lasting for some reason. I saw that chance for lasting love with Jilly and Reid tho. You don't have those feelings like I saw last night after 2 months apart...and most especially since you've been seeing your fiance in the meantime. You don't need to think about it like she did at the FRC...she looked like she was itching to accept Reid's proposal IMO. Of course, I could be wrong like the rest of the Reid fans. Ed and Jilly did look quite happy last night but it was "off" to me for some reason. And, the bragging or commenting about the s-x last night was awkward and a bit much IMO. What ever happened to not kissing and telling? I found that odd as well...like they were trying to "prove" something.

Oh well, JMO on everything. :p
    I agree with your opinion on everything, esp. the bolded part. Same impression I had.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3619802;
    I agree a lot with what you are saying.

I think the ending to Jill was BRILLIANT....remember - from her point of view Ed is the man she loves and loved for a while and they sent Reid in and this totally threw her for a loop...I don't think it was a HEY - should I marry him loop but more of a - I didn't expect this loop, I don't know what to say and how to deal with this loop. So if Ed had not been the victim of so many ridiculous rumors then most would have been sitting there wondering WHAT THE HECK IS JILLIAN DOING!?!?!? and then in the last five minutes it is brilliant b/c she stays true to her heart and accepts Ed's proposal...it was EXACTLY as Jill described it would be!

I was annoyed by Reid's return. I didn't need to see that 20 minutes. I wanted to see more of Ed and Jillian at the end. I think they ALWAYS shortchange the F1...and this season was no exception. Reid should have come to the hotel that morning. I think he showed a total lack of class showing up when he did (although I know it was producer driven to be at that point) even Jillian agreed when she said to "You do know what is going on here - don't you?" I think Jill knew that Reid was not going to just walk away - she had to force him to leave at the F3 and now again. He just seemed to hang back. I don't think she wanted him, I think she just wanted to be gentle and not hurt him anymore than he obviously was.

I really enjoyed this season and I hope Ed and Jillian are very happy together. My favorite part of the night was watching Jill's left hand as she waited for Ed to finish proposing. She couldn't wait for that ring!!!

I agree. just watched it and I was just plain bored watching the 20 minutes of Reid. Just did not feel right. I liked the guy but this was crazy and not fair towards her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3622849;
    I think if you had watched - you might have seen that she is truly happy with Ed.

The ending was brilliant to Jillian b/c she is totally in love with Ed.
    Let's talk about this 6 months down the road. She may be totally in love with Ed, but he isn't with her. However I do not believe she is totally in love with Ed....love lasts, this won't. Mark my words.

FORT Fanatic

Can you go back and read posts from other seasons on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3621736;
    The Ed hate was tiring this season and I just really saw IT between the two of them. Tonight they confirmed to me that they are really in love. I think they will get married and be very happy together. The fact that she is already preparing to move is huge!!

I hate to say this, but I agree. Usually I am the first to say. "not going to work" "paid for' and so on.

I think these two are actually currently still on. And if it is true that they only spent 5 days apart, then that is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3628007;
    Let's talk about this 6 months down the road. She may be totally in love with Ed, but he isn't with her. However I do not believe she is totally in love with Ed....love lasts, this won't. Mark my words.
    Yup...lets do wait 6 months....will you quit being negative then? Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3629968;
    I hate to say this, but I agree. Usually I am the first to say. "not going to work" "paid for' and so on.

I think these two are actually currently still on. And if it is true that they only spent 5 days apart, then that is the key.
    This interpretation of the "5 days" has been clarified..... they saw each other for about 5 days every second week, I believe I heard...

Jillian and Edís love story is the best and among the most genuine Iíve seen in the history of the Bachelor(ette) series IMO. I believe it is totally real - complete with that delightful bit of awkwardness / shyness experienced with a new love. I was thrilled to see their love and respect for each other in recent interviews. I wish Jillian and Ed much happiness in their life together and I hope that we will be able to see snippets of the highlights of their lives together in the future.

Closed Thread