Closed Thread
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1656575859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jam754;3619488 View Post
    Ed marked that girl weeks ago. He always had his hands on her. That's how a man makes an intimate connection with a woman. At least THIS woman. I noticed the way Jilly kissed Ed and Kipton was much different than the way she kissed Reid. The Reid kisses were shorter and she always pulled away, unlike with Ed and Kip where she kept them in a lip-lock. Reid just got used to further the story line and drama. That connection that everybody claims they saw between Jilly and Reid I never did see it. As Jilly said, she's been in love with Ed for a while.
    I definitely saw the chemistry too. I guess those rumors and bashing really cloud some people's judgements and enjoyment of the show.

FORT Newbie

They should have cut that Reid scene short. I love me some Reid but him repeating "It doesn't make sense" sounded way too much like Deanna for my taste. How could he have not thought even for a second that she may have fallen in love with either Ed or Kypton given that she chose both over him??

I was fully on board with Reid, but Ed and Jilly won me over in those closing minutes. I may love Reid way, way more than Ed, but clealy Jillian is crazy for Ed so she made the right choice, for her. Congrats, Jillian

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3618557;
    I'm sorry to Ed fans but he sounds so scripted. My line of thinking is not changing at all tonight about him so far.

If you just listen to him talk, without watching the screen, you will "hear it" how INSINCERE he is.

May have already been mentioned but the AFTR show is scheduled to be shown tonight on the West Coast, of Canada at least, I'm staying up to watch it, I have timeshifting, it'll will be on at 1:00 am EST after the West Coast airing of the Finale, I can only surmise therefore there is nothing exciting on it really or this is an error of some kind but it's listed in more than one place

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3619762;
    It means that Jill is not completely sure if she is more in love with Ed or with Reid and that maybe...just maybe...she is making a mistaske going with Ed. It means she is still indecisive.

I wonder if Jill knows that Ed broke up with one or two girlfriends when he left the show. I wonder if Jill knows Ed was still trying to end his relationship(s) while in Spain.

Infatuation can lead to a lot of things...until reality sets in and infatuation fades away.

I bet she knows now about those girlfriends, and maybe we will find out tomorrow that she has found out about his lies, and she dumped him!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;3619142;
    Exactly. Reid did this to himself. In a real relationship you have to act in the moment, not in hindsight.

Go Jillian.
    Yeesh, cut the dude some slack. A real relationship doesn't move at warp speed in front of TV cameras with only one half of the couple saying I love you while the other messes around with other guys.
    So, you know what it means when your ears turn red...

FORT Newbie

I'm bummed. I live in Vancouver and have Shaw cable. The ATFR show is only being shown on Satellite... Darn you Shaw Cable!

I think people were disappointed that Jillian seemed to reject Reid for the same reason Jason rejected her, especially after saying over and over again she wanted someone who was her best friend, and I feel comfortable with and makes me laugh, etc, so hopefully she now has a better appreciation for Jason's feellings and why he dumped her. And I still say that girl acted way too upset about Reid though for someone who just had a friend vibe.Twice now. Jason sure had no problem saying goodbye to Jillian. . So either she was told to prolong the drama - it would have been cooler if she just said, sorry Reid you are too late I am madly in love with Ed, get out of here. One can only wish her well and everyone has to realize much of what she says is likely scripted or she was pushed every day to make this stuff up and we ALL take it way too seriously. And keep in mind part of the reaction is a genuine concern about Jillian and the safety of her precious heart, bwah though perhaps not always manifested that way by some. Because each time these relationships fails, the more the public realizes this show could just be a total sham and that destroys the fairy tale that otherwise intelligent people still cling to and we get angry at ourselves for keep getting sucked into, bwah.
    Last edited by lavender1960; 07-28-2009 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3619863;
    I'm bummed. I live in Vancouver and have Shaw cable. The ATFR show is only being shown on Satellite... Darn you Shaw Cable!
    Rogers Cable has the ATFR show listed though on my digital cable but I am skeptical

Quote Originally Posted by jewelsong;3618753;
    Am I the only one here who, wardrobe aside, really likes Ed? It's starting to feel really lonely!
    I really like Ed too!! Reading this board is depressing with all the Ed bashing.

Closed Thread