Closed Thread
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke276;3619334;
    Ummm.....WTF does that even mean???
    It means that Jill is not completely sure if she is more in love with Ed or with Reid and that maybe...just maybe...she is making a mistaske going with Ed. It means she is still indecisive.

I wonder if Jill knows that Ed broke up with one or two girlfriends when he left the show. I wonder if Jill knows Ed was still trying to end his relationship(s) while in Spain.

Infatuation can lead to a lot of things...until reality sets in and infatuation fades away.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3619394;
    i'm disappointed in myself that i have wasted so much time in the past few months on this...
    good luck to her
    ITA... I mean no ill will towards her or anyone else who was on the show, but strictly from a TV viewers perspective it was not a very fun season to watch... the best part of that episode was seeing her and Reid together, once he left I turned my TV off (and no I don't have a crush on the guy, I just think they would have been good for each other)

and it was def. NOT a trista and ryan ending imho.

Ed was Charlie and Reid was Ryan when comparing the 2 seasons... hope Jillian is happy with her Charlie

FORT Regular

My thoughts about the Finale?

I thought it was anti-climactic. Where's the "brilliant" ending that Jillian alluded to?

Ed and Jillian? I see the strong chemistry and not believing all the rumors and inuendos floating around, I do think that they seem a good match and find Ed seemed genuine. They looked happy.

Kip,he's a very classy guy though I always thought that he and his family are just not what Jillian is looking for.

Reid coming back? Sorry, I thought it was cheesy, totally scripted, I just didn't get the feeling that Reid really wanted to come back and propose. I mean, seriously, there was a reason why he was let go at F3, why on earth would he think she'll pick him during the FRC? He was like an uninvited guest crashing a party. I am mad at the producers for doing this to him. All for the sake of drama, very tacky.

But what surprised me the most though are some of the posters who, because their favorite was not chosen, now think that Jilian has no class, a s**t, drunk, etc..... Rather than wish Ed and Jillian the best, they would rather see the partnership fail. Very sad indeed.

I wish Ed and Jillian the best.
    I am shocked at how judgemental everyone is about these folks. I guess putting yourself on a reality show make you fair game for judgement calls. I actually liked ED, from day one. Reid was cute, but too much of a man-child. Kip was just plain perfect - too perfect. Ed was goofy, but handsome ... kind, but a nerd. Perfect, but imperfect.

I hope they last and make cute babies, proving all the nay sayers wrong.
    Just my 1 cent opinion... it used to be 2 cents, but with the economy the way it is ... it's only worth 1 cent now

I've watched the proposal three times already and it's the BEST proposal EVER! I will say that Reid's proposal was very touching as well. Great night of television! Ed and Jill seem like a match. I wish them nothing but happiness!

Awesome season. Every season should be the Bachelorette. Love Reid, but Ed's a good choice and they are clearly in love! Kudos to Fleiss -- this is the first season we haven't been able to figure out the ending -- torturous but fun!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyroo;3619775 View Post
    I wish Ed and Jillian the best.
    I am shocked at how judgemental everyone is about these folks. I guess putting yourself on a reality show make you fair game for judgement calls. I actually liked ED, from day one. Reid was cute, but too much of a man-child. Kip was just plain perfect - too perfect. Ed was goofy, but handsome ... kind, but a nerd. Perfect, but imperfect.

I hope they last and make cute babies, proving all the nay sayers wrong.
    Just my 1 cent opinion... it used to be 2 cents, but with the economy the way it is ... it's only worth 1 cent now
    Great 2 cents. I just couldn't understand Reid tonight. He acted like a spoiled child, couldn't understand the situation and kept saying "It doesn't make sense". Without asking or knowing Jillian's feelings, he got down one kneel and proposed. Not smart move at all.
    On the other hand, Ed is smart enought to ask Jillian whether she loves him before he proposed. This one little thing shows two different man. Apparently one is much more mature than another. Sorry, I know this is pro-Reid board. But hopefully I can put some senses in.

Quote Originally Posted by WalaLang;3619770 View Post
    My thoughts about the Finale?

I thought it was anti-climactic. Where's the "brilliant" ending that Jillian alluded to?

Ed and Jillian? I see the strong chemistry and not believing all the rumors and inuendos floating around, I do think that they seem a good match and find Ed seemed genuine. They looked happy.

Kip,he's a very classy guy though I always thought that he and his family are just not what Jillian is looking for.

Reid coming back? Sorry, I thought it was cheesy, totally scripted, I just didn't get the feeling that Reid really wanted to come back and propose. I mean, seriously, there was a reason why he was let go at F3, why on earth would he think she'll pick him during the FRC? He was like an uninvited guest crashing a party. I am mad at the producers for doing this to him. All for the sake of drama, very tacky.

But what surprised me the most though are some of the posters who, because their favorite was not chosen, now think that Jilian has no class, a s**t, drunk, etc..... Rather than wish Ed and Jillian the best, they would rather see the partnership fail. Very sad indeed.
    I agree a lot with what you are saying.

I think the ending to Jill was BRILLIANT....remember - from her point of view Ed is the man she loves and loved for a while and they sent Reid in and this totally threw her for a loop...I don't think it was a HEY - should I marry him loop but more of a - I didn't expect this loop, I don't know what to say and how to deal with this loop. So if Ed had not been the victim of so many ridiculous rumors then most would have been sitting there wondering WHAT THE HECK IS JILLIAN DOING!?!?!? and then in the last five minutes it is brilliant b/c she stays true to her heart and accepts Ed's proposal...it was EXACTLY as Jill described it would be!

I was annoyed by Reid's return. I didn't need to see that 20 minutes. I wanted to see more of Ed and Jillian at the end. I think they ALWAYS shortchange the F1...and this season was no exception. Reid should have come to the hotel that morning. I think he showed a total lack of class showing up when he did (although I know it was producer driven to be at that point) even Jillian agreed when she said to "You do know what is going on here - don't you?" I think Jill knew that Reid was not going to just walk away - she had to force him to leave at the F3 and now again. He just seemed to hang back. I don't think she wanted him, I think she just wanted to be gentle and not hurt him anymore than he obviously was.

I really enjoyed this season and I hope Ed and Jillian are very happy together. My favorite part of the night was watching Jill's left hand as she waited for Ed to finish proposing. She couldn't wait for that ring!!!

ok ill admit i didnt like ed much at the beginning, i mostly liked reid and kip, and i didnt really see much chemistry between ed and jillian, but im really happy for them. and i hope shes truely happy, along with kip and reid

I am really happy that she picked Ed, I have seen the connection with them from the start. What gets me is how judgemental people are that she didn't "PICK" their choice. People this is her life and if Ed makes her happy then I wish them much love, marriage, babies, and a wonderful furture together

Closed Thread