Closed Thread
Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I watched tonight for the first time this season. I do not believe Reid was in love with Jillian. His return was producer driven so they can set him up as the next Bachelor. He will receive sympathy from the viewers so they will tune in next time. My pick would have been Kip...perfect man in my eyes. Reid is too boyish for my taste and Ed was just alright. But I did see the connection Jillian had with Ed. After reading the boards and the things I heard about Ed, I was surprised he actually had tears when he proposed. Who knows...maybe he is a changed man. Jillian really did seem to be in love with Ed and vice versa.
    Last edited by ~Cheyenne~; 07-27-2009 at 10:53 PM.

FORT Fogey

The end was very anti-climatic. There was no real suspense. I do think show wanted Ed and only agreed to let Reid come back to add drama. The minute she was torn CH jumped in and led her back to Ed. That was ending they planned on not Reid. They spent so long of Reid and her feelings for him that the proposal seemed fairly rushed. It wasn't really anything we hadn't seen before. Not sure why CH was going on and on about it. Save for Reid it was a typical ending.

Neurotic is the New Black Tximistarri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dearestone;3619422;
    The Extra interview seemed to indicate that she isn't with anyone right now. Maybe she was on the B'ette show to get an agent and get into show business like Melissa, her BFF, is now.
    Well, if she doesn't get married and she still wants to move to the United States (and she did seem to want to move from Canada), then having a U.S. job lined up would help her do that. There are plenty of spare American jobs to go around these days. It should be nooo problem for any foreign worker to find a job here... as long as they are a reality TV "celebrity".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3619545;
    I think her "Ed you better not &^%&*()* disappoint me" was thrown in to create drama/doubt - yeah, right, really worked....
    To me it showed that all she wanted was a proposal. She just turned down Reid, so Ed had better come through with one!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3619622;
    To me it showed that all she wanted was a proposal. She just turned down Reid, so Ed had better come through with one!
    I didn't like that line. I'm not even a big Ed fan but I thought that was very disrespectful to say towards him. It also seemed a little classless and not very romantic on Jill's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3619622;

If all she wanted was a proposal, she could have said yes to either Kip or Reid.

"REID", "JILLIAN", and "BACHELORETTE" are Trending Topics on Twitter!

happy for Ed & Jill.
    I heard ATFR is on in parts of Canada tonight? :S
    So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
    We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you.
    I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

<3 : Kristopher Neil Allen | Reid Rosenthal ; credits: icon.

FORT Newbie

Move on Reid fans. She chose Ed,like it or not. I hope he will be the next bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Brindle;3619500;
    Did anyone notice that on the last piece with edward and jill doing the happy talk that ed does not have on the last rose? That is The last edit and it is a mess up. Fits with this Wacca a do season and My pod doing strange things.

Huh?
    huh? My I pod keeps doing wired entries. We did not have rose ok his lapel in the last scene with jill. Better?

FORT Regular

The way she sent Kip home told me that she picked from Ed and Reid for the F1 and kept Kip to make it easier in the FRC. She sent Reid home bc she really felt he wasn't at the same level with her and when he returned she knew she made a mistake. Interpersonal communication doesn't lie. It was quite clear that her final decision would have been a lot tougher if Reid and Ed were the last 2 standing. She wanted to stick with the plan and she appears to still be very happy. Good for them! I really think they will last quite a while but I think she and Reid would have made it last much much longer.

Closed Thread