Closed Thread
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3619528;
    I can't see Reid doing TB, he seems too smart and too stable and I think he's smart enough to realize that if he loved Jill, coming back in 2 months for another girl would not be right or fair
    Please, please, please be true. Make it true for Kip too. Let them find someone new.

addison h.

also... while I don't think Jillian picked the "best guy"... I do think she picked (who she believes is) the best guy for her

I hope it works out. I doubt that it will (more b/c of the track record/rumors than anything else) but I hope (against hope) that it does.

I did not like how she talked about how it was behind closed doors with both guys. TACKY! If you are going to sleep with both guys a night apart don't talk about it. I think she did the same thing with Jason. Ugh! I liked her last season but now she irritates me.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3619455;
    I LOVED this season and the ending. I think it is a shame the rumors got in the way of people seeing the love story with Ed. I saw it - I loved how Jillian could not wait to get the ring on her finger. I don't think Ed or Jillian are good enough actors to fake their excitement!! I can't wait for the ATFR!!! I LOVE THEM!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH!!
    I loved it too!! I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did & thought it was too sweet when she jumped on his back.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

I'm called this last week "As for F1, I still think it will be Ed, Kiptyn will be the next bachelor (SIGN ME UP) and I think Reid will be brought back for dramatic effect. (I still think he's the one for her.)"

However, she looked ecstatic with Ed, so more power to them. Wish them both the best of luck.

all you Reid fangirls, quit whining. Stop bashing Jillian! gosh, if y'all like Reid, go after him!

FORT Newbie

Wow. Very disappointing...not necessarily because of who Jullian chose....it's her life and I do think she is really a cute/fun girl. I'm just very disappointed with the edits and the way the show played out. AD ...all done for me...can't believe I have invested so much of my time in this show with all the rewinds/replays. With all the taping that goes on with these shows, why can't they give us a good story. Ed and Jullian didn't even seem to click. im very frustrated with the fact that they didn't show us a true love story between these two except for the last two shows that involved nothing but her wrapping her legs around him.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3619554;
    also... while I don't think Jillian picked the "best guy"... I do think she picked (who she believes is) the best guy for her

I hope it works out. I doubt that it will (more b/c of the track record/rumors than anything else) but I hope (against hope) that it does.

I agree with all of this completely.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3619401;
    she says it was the hardest thing she's had to do to date letting reid go - and she lets him go again - with that undeniable connection
    that was still sizzling when they saw each other!!! they couldn't keep their hands off of eachother - i can def see why ed could be jealous...the chemistry was there till the very last moment
    i just really hope this doesn't become another deanna - graham scenario...
    I still do not get if she reeeallllly wanted Reid why did she not take him to f2? She could still say bye bye. Just have to feel she like loved kip more?

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3619369;
    LOL funny thing. In ALL the seasons..this is the first time I haven't rewinded to watch the proposal again. I think the last time I did that over and over was Tessa and Andy...which was a gorgeous finale.

Yep!!

Closed Thread