Closed Thread
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3619424;
    With all of the venom and meaness being spewed by some of the Reid fans, I can't help but remember how much everybody LOVED Jillian last season and now they have turned on her in a really hateful way, that I almost wish Reid would be the next Bachelor just to watch all of his fans turn against him too.
    I was one of the ones who thought Jillian was awesome last season. That changed within the first two episodes this season. She was drunk a lot and she went on about how she wanted someone to take care of her. She was not displaying any behavior worth adoring this season. If she did, then it's on the cutting room floor. BTW, I'm NOT a Reid fan. Do I think he's a great guy? Sure I do. I think Kip is too. I never picked anyone to root for this season though. Actually, I guess I did. I started cheering on Ed because of the behavior Jillian was displaying this season. It is possible to laugh at Jillian's behavior and decisions without being a Reid fanatic.
    Last edited by RomanticHeart; 07-27-2009 at 10:41 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bowwow;3619432;
    ITA, people need to stop projecting their desires and their own life's disappointments on to this poor woman. Give her a break. And give him a break. Are any of us purely innocent of making bad decisions? We all grow up at some point (or do we?). Stop judging others.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3619455;
    I LOVED this season and the ending. I think it is a shame the rumors got in the way of people seeing the love story with Ed. I saw it - I loved how Jillian could not wait to get the ring on her finger. I don't think Ed or Jillian are good enough actors to fake their excitement!! I can't wait for the ATFR!!! I LOVE THEM!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH!!
    ITA Cape!!! I'm doing the happy dance right now!!!

I wish Jill and Ed lots of happy days ahead ....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3619479;
    I don't think rejecting Reid is the decision she will regret long-term. I think rejecting Kip is. When she watched the finale, she found out that if she had allowed him to talk again, he would have proposed. That's gotta hurt. A lot.
    I don't think that would really surprise her, though. He did say the L word, and something about the rest of their lives. I never saw much passion between them--if Kip really felt it, he wasn't showing it ardently enough. He's a great guy, though. I think he is probably capable of real passion, but the pace was unnatural to him.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3619480;
    I'm not so sure.... he remarked about not doing so well in "this (TB) world".... I hope he remembers that and stays away, no matter what MF dangles in front.
    please please please Reid... RUN RUN RUN

Quote Originally Posted by WinkyD;3619259;
    O/T: Adam Lambert's "Mad World" just now in the commercial.
    Love love love it.... so hauntingly addictive....

I can't see Reid doing TB, he seems too smart and too stable and I think he's smart enough to realize that if he loved Jill, coming back in 2 months for another girl would not be right or fair
    Team Reilly

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEMYMAXANDK;3619491;

Wonder what will be up with the ATFR...any surprises?
    Wouldn't it be fun if Jason's five-year-old son wandered in with a rose and said, "what about my daddy?"
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHeart;3619502;
    I was one of the ones who thought Jillian was awesome last season. That changed within the first two episodes this season. She was drunk a lot and she went on about how she wanted someone to take care of her. She was not displaying any behavior worth adoring this season. If she did, then it's on the cutting room floor. BTW, I'm NOT a Reid fan. Do I think he's a great guy? Sure I do. I think Kip is too. I never picked anyone to root for this season though. Actually, I guess I did. I started cheering on Ed because of the behavior Jillian was displaying this season. It is possible to laugh at Jillian's behavior and decisions without being a Reid fanatic.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaReidFan;3619292;
    With only 5 minutes to go, what happened to the twist we were susposed to see in the last 5 minutes.

I think her "Ed you better not &^%&*()* disappoint me" was thrown in to create drama/doubt - yeah, right, really worked.... ie, the purported, "you won't know if I end up with nobody or not"......
    Last edited by alsoaktchr; 07-27-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Closed Thread