Closed Thread
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dearestone;3619422;
    The Extra interview seemed to indicate that she isn't with anyone right now. Maybe she was on the B'ette show to get an agent and get into show business like Melissa, her BFF, is now.
    Can you tell me where that is? Although I would not have chosen Ed, it's her life. It almost never lasts anyway so... I'm sure Reid and Kip will find plenty of girls now.

I LOVED this season and the ending. I think it is a shame the rumors got in the way of people seeing the love story with Ed. I saw it - I loved how Jillian could not wait to get the ring on her finger. I don't think Ed or Jillian are good enough actors to fake their excitement!! I can't wait for the ATFR!!! I LOVE THEM!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH!!

Did anyone notice that on the last piece with edward and jill doing the happy talk that ed does not have on the last rose? That is The last edit and it is a mess up. Fits with this Wacca a do season and My pod doing strange things.

Thank you so much east coasters for our west coast spoiler. I for one will not be watching, but will be taping since I just want to see my Reid once more

Good luck to Jillian! I for one would have never thought Molly and Jason would still be together so who knows with ED and Jilly. I absolutely adored Reid this season, and I'm happy for that aspect. Part of me wants more Reid, and part of me says Don't sell your soul to the devil.

Thank you for all the super-sleuthers...Lisamill, cheeky, sdl, cupcakes, blue frog and many many more. You guys are awesome and I'm still a believer.

With all the rumors out there, your day will come Ed....JMO

FORT Fogey

I don't think rejecting Reid is the decision she will regret long-term. I think rejecting Kip is. When she watched the finale, she found out that if she had allowed him to talk again, he would have proposed. That's gotta hurt. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3619171;
    Gee, can you tell that's what he was angling for?

This show really DOES create cynics, now doesn't it?

I'm not so sure.... he remarked about not doing so well in "this (TB) world".... I hope he remembers that and stays away, no matter what MF dangles in front.

FORT Newbie

Ed marked that girl weeks ago. He always had his hands on her. That's how a man makes an intimate connection with a woman. At least THIS woman. I noticed the way Jilly kissed Ed and Kipton was much different than the way she kissed Reid. The Reid kisses were shorter and she always pulled away, unlike with Ed and Kip where she kept them in a lip-lock. Reid just got used to further the story line and drama. That connection that everybody claims they saw between Jilly and Reid I never did see it. As Jilly said, she's been in love with Ed for a while.

FORT Regular

It was funny how they tried to make Reid look like he just got off of the airplane and rushed over there in his half suit and tennis shoes, and Chris said "there isn't much time" like it was so perfectly planned....pleased

I love Reid, his is so cute, and I was glad that it was all handled well. I do not care for Ed at all, he is totally not my type of guy, but I'll agree that Jillian was over the top for him - with her family and at the FRC.

Wonder what will be up with the ATFR...any surprises?

FORT Newbie

Did anyone notice that on the last piece with edward and jill doing the happy talk that ed does not have on the last rose? That is The last edit and it is a mess up. Fits with this Wacca a do season and My pod doing strange things.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3619424;
    With all of the venom and meaness being spewed by some of the Reid fans, I can't help but remember how much everybody LOVED Jillian last season and now they have turned on her in a really hateful way, that I almost wish Reid would be the next Bachelor just to watch all of his fans turn against him too.
    It happens every time they recycle.
    I feel very confident that, had Jillian done everything the same, but chosen Reid, many of the things people are criticising her for would be non issues.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread