Closed Thread
Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

3758She never kissed Reid when he showed up. She knew her choice when she stood at the end of the runway. Whether it works or not with Ed, It's her choice, not ours . Maybe if Reid walked upon the water to Jillian, she may have chosen him.
    She may get her heart broken at the end, but she was in love with Ed. Not Reid or Kip. Don't hate Jillian and Ed. That's their lives .....move on with yours.

FORT Fogey

Jill's life and she's the one that will have to live with this decision. I think she should have dated both and seen how she felt a few months down the line but she thought otherwise. I hope she doesn't pay for this decision in the end.

i just saw a quote that is very fitting: "love is not a destination"

i learnt a lot this season
    1. with love to not be afraid
    2. it's so easy falling for words and its soo important to allow only a guy's actions to be able to make me swoon
    3. that us women are very tied to our 'type' and it's very difficult to break out of the cycle
    4. i want a connection just like reid and jillian had (electric physical AND mental chemistry) and that giddy, incredible, maddening type of love which feels natural, easy, and right - for if it isn't: it wasn't meant to be
    5. Fleiss cares for nothing other than his ratings!! what a manufactured show!

The Extra interview seemed to indicate that she isn't with anyone right now. Maybe she was on the B'ette show to get an agent and get into show business like Melissa, her BFF, is now.

FORT Regular

With all of the venom and meaness being spewed by some of the Reid fans, I can't help but remember how much everybody LOVED Jillian last season and now they have turned on her in a really hateful way, that I almost wish Reid would be the next Bachelor just to watch all of his fans turn against him too.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3619405;
    There will be a day when Jillian will sit down and realize what she has done by picking Ed and leaving Reid behind. As I watched Reid tonight I saw more passion from him towards Jillian than I have seen through the whole series. The thought that he actually was able to communicate effectively shows that he really was feeling the pressure from Jillian. Tonight I did not feel sorry for Reid, but happy for Reid to go back and say what he had to say and then be able to move on with his life. He will always remember this experience along with Jillian, he has moved on, she will always wonder.

I feel the exact same way.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3619318;
    She's been "Jilly" all season, now she doesn't make the choice people want her to make and she's tacky, classless a drunk, immature etc.

I really hope she doesn't read the boards.
    ITA, people need to stop projecting their desires and their own life's disappointments on to this poor woman. Give her a break. And give him a break. Are any of us purely innocent of making bad decisions? We all grow up at some point (or do we?). Stop judging others.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3619411;
    i just saw a quote that is very fitting: "love is not a destination"
    Nope, but it has some important milestones, and I think Jill was a little too eager to get to one of those ...

You know what I'm glad Reid will have no regrets from this experience. Though I wonder what both of them are thinking watching this season, because they can't say they don't see what so many people saw. I was hoping to see that fun Jill this episode, and the closest was her on the couch with her family and her with Reid. Even in the worst of conversations, they felt natural, comfortable and loving. Hopefully we get some clues from her Body Language at the ATFR when she talks to him
    Team Reilly

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dearestone;3619422;
    The Extra interview seemed to indicate that she isn't with anyone right now. Maybe she was on the B'ette show to get an agent and get into show business like Melissa, her BFF, is now.
    ITA my fellow Seattleite.

Closed Thread