Closed Thread
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/27 Bachelorette Finale Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

i'm disappointed in myself that i have wasted so much time in the past few months on this...
    good luck to her

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3619318;
    She's been "Jilly" all season, now she doesn't make the choice people want her to make and she's tacky, classless a drunk, immature etc.

I really hope she doesn't read the boards.
    This seems par for the course with this show and the fans, no?
    What amazes me is that people still seem to believe this show is about actual real romance...I haven't made that mistake in years!

Go Jilly! Stay real, be true to whatever you feel at the moment, and by all means avoid the internet for the next couple of weeks. By that point people will have moved on...

Brad who? Deanna whats-her-name? Jason, wasn't he the boring one? Jillian?? Huh?

There will be a day when Jillian will sit down and realize what she has done by picking Ed and leaving Reid behind. As I watched Reid tonight I saw more passion from him towards Jillian than I have seen through the whole series. The thought that he actually was able to communicate effectively shows that he really was feeling the pressure from Jillian. Tonight I did not feel sorry for Reid, but happy for Reid to go back and say what he had to say and then be able to move on with his life. He will always remember this experience along with Jillian, he will be able to move, she will always wonder.

she says it was the hardest thing she's had to do to date letting reid go - and she lets him go again - with that undeniable connection
    that was still sizzling when they saw each other!!! they couldn't keep their hands off of eachother - i can def see why ed could be jealous...the chemistry was there till the very last moment
    i just really hope this doesn't become another deanna - graham scenario...

FORT Newbie

Wow--they did everything they could to manufacture excitement this season. Have to hand it to the editors and producers. They turned a pig's ear into a silk purse--or however that saying goes. One guy is totally normal and honest and says he might not be ready after spending only a few days with her and the other is madly in love and allegedly willing to propose to desperate and insecure bachelorette--no brainer. Drag back Reid (I hope he negotiated extra $$ for this) to show he's committed and set him up for potential next bachelor. Boring stuff.

There will be a day when Jillian will sit down and realize what she has done by picking Ed and leaving Reid behind. As I watched Reid tonight I saw more passion from him towards Jillian than I have seen through the whole series. The thought that he actually was able to communicate effectively shows that he really was feeling the pressure from Jillian. Tonight I did not feel sorry for Reid, but happy for Reid to go back and say what he had to say and then be able to move on with his life. He will always remember this experience along with Jillian, he has moved on, she will always wonder.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3619318;
    She's been "Jilly" all season, now she doesn't make the choice people want her to make and she's tacky, classless a drunk, immature etc.

I really hope she doesn't read the boards.
    ITA, people need to stop projecting their desires and their own life's disappointments on to this poor woman. Give her a break. And give him a break. Are any of us purely innocent of making bad decisions? We all grow up at some point (or do we?). Stop judging others.

Well, she didn't make the choice I wanted her to make, but I wish her the best!

I've heard that Reid & Kip are doing well & seem happy.

Neurotic is the New Black Tximistarri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3619365;
    Tximistarri, is that Mark Valley in your avatar?

Sorry for the OT, but that's one of my best friend's brother!
    Yes!! and oooh, cool!!!

He's so funny and cute! I've been a fan since he was on Pasadena & Keen Eddie, neither of which lasted nearly as long as they should have.

Keeping this on-topic...*ahem*... and yet The Bachelor and Bachelorette will probably stay on the air forever! ... no matter how many times a lot of people are disappointed by or misled about the finale (or am I mistaken in thinking that Jillian didn't really do anything that "made women proud" per se, as she said she did? Is it possible that happens during ATFR?)

i just saw a quote that is very fitting: "love is not a destination"

Closed Thread