Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Vote: Kiptyn or Ed? Final Rose!

FORT Newbie

Re: Vote: Kiptyn or Ed? Final Rose!

Please don't throw rocks at me, but I absolutely, positively had a strong, strong, strong dislike for Reid. I really, truly hope Jillian picks Ed, because from the moment he stepped in with the extra men I felt the chemistry through the freakin' TV! Yes, he left and broke her heart, but come on, clearly that was for rating purposes and he came back! Like Jillian said, "I would've never had the guts to have done something like that." And by doing that he has proven a lot about his character; he knows he will be hated and disliked by many (especially Reid fans), but he's willing to risk it to come back to someone he could possibly be madly in love with and see a future with. Disgustingly, I really admire that despite what any of you will say about me.

Reid has always rubbed me the wrong way; he's kind of fishy? There's something about him that just creeps me out and I think he's absolutely everything Jillian is not. Watching him trying to be all suave and prince-charming-like just makes me sick to the stomach. He has way too many insecurities, is unsure of what he wants, and has major OCD issues...if anything, I'm overly joyed he was sent packing, and I'm dreading his return (if that's what really happens Monday night). He was sent home for a reason, and there's a reason for everything...hence, her picking Ed (the one who left and whom everyone holds suspicions against), over Reid, it proves how much she adores Ed. Kiptyn on the other hand, I'm having a pretty tough time reading (haha), he is really well-kept and his motives are never clear until the time has come to reveal them, so I cannot really tell if he is chosen over Ed, but I really hope it's Ed, I think it's a waste of time for Reid to come around, again, because he was sent home, he should take that for what it is and not give the girl a hard time in rethinking her, what was once, final decision.

Boys, I swear, they bring the devil out in any girl.

Regardless, I, for one, and everyone else can't really scorn Jillian for the choices she makes, and we sure as hell can't fight the laws of attraction and the unfathomable mysteries of love, therefore I don't think we have a right to say who she picked to stay or go was a mistake or not...whatever happens on Monday night is up to her and her heart, and whoever that lucky boy may be I'm just glad she's happy right now.

REID! REID! REID! I truly dont believe Jillian will last with the other two.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bellaaxlunaa;3608714 View Post
    Please don't throw rocks at me, but I absolutely, positively had a strong, strong, strong dislike for Reid. I really, truly hope Jillian picks Ed, because from the moment he stepped in with the extra men I felt the chemistry through the freakin' TV! Yes, he left and broke her heart, but come on, clearly that was for rating purposes and he came back! Like Jillian said, "I would've never had the guts to have done something like that." And by doing that he has proven a lot about his character; he knows he will be hated and disliked by many (especially Reid fans), but he's willing to risk it to come back to someone he could possibly be madly in love with and see a future with. Disgustingly, I really admire that despite what any of you will say about me.

Reid has always rubbed me the wrong way; he's kind of fishy? There's something about him that just creeps me out and I think he's absolutely everything Jillian is not. Watching him trying to be all suave and prince-charming-like just makes me sick to the stomach. He has way too many insecurities, is unsure of what he wants, and has major OCD issues...if anything, I'm overly joyed he was sent packing, and I'm dreading his return (if that's what really happens Monday night). He was sent home for a reason, and there's a reason for everything...hence, her picking Ed (the one who left and whom everyone holds suspicions against), over Reid, it proves how much she adores Ed. Kiptyn on the other hand, I'm having a pretty tough time reading (haha), he is really well-kept and his motives are never clear until the time has come to reveal them, so I cannot really tell if he is chosen over Ed, but I really hope it's Ed, I think it's a waste of time for Reid to come around, again, because he was sent home, he should take that for what it is and not give the girl a hard time in rethinking her, what was once, final decision.

Regardless, I, for one, and everyone else can't really scorn Jillian for the choices she makes, and we sure as hell can't fight the laws of attraction and the unfathomable mysteries of love, therefore I don't think we have a right to say who she picked to stay or go was a mistake or not...whatever happens on Monday night is up to her and her heart, and whoever that lucky boy may be I'm just glad she's happy right now.
    Well said! Bravo!

FORT Newbie

Ed, no doubt!

FORT Newbie

I liked all three guys, but Ed gets my vote! The chemistry between Jill and Ed was very apparent to me very early on.

FORT Newbie

Ed Ed Ed....despite the edits I think he is a good guy and will be in it for the long term. One episode he said that he thought they would be one of the great couples....cool. And his parents, pretty darn normal people I think. That's a good sign.

Premium Member

Kip for sure.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bellaaxlunaa;3608714;

Wonderfully said bella! You have a way with words. I feel exactly the same way you do! I hope she does choose Ed, he is smoldering hot and the chemistry is there. We shall see....

FORT Newbie

Ed

Huh, although I am a HUGE fan of Reid, I'd be happy if ALL FOUR of them are happy.
    So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
    We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you.
    I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

<3 : Kristopher Neil Allen | Reid Rosenthal ; credits: icon.

Closed Thread