Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Vote: Kiptyn or Ed? Final Rose!

Who is John Galt?

Re: Vote: Kiptyn or Ed? Final Rose!

For his sake, I'd rather she not pick Kiptyn. I like him better. Ed looks just like my brother (not a good thing in my book) and I don't care for her, so I'll give my vote to Ed.

RISTUPIDICULAME!! realrealtvfan's Avatar

I think she'll probably pick Ed, but I hope she picks Kipton cause I like him more than Ed.

FORT Newbie

Whomever makes her the happiest! I think it'll be Ed!

I really hope it will be Ed. He has been my choice for her since the beginning.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

ED...he is charming, humorous and I see a special bond. I think both he and Jillian are VERY insecure and I "could" be wrong but I think Ed said that he hadn't dated much, thus hard to make eye contact. Also, being an IT professional who has one client. He is at the beck and call if their mainframe goes down or they have a Microsoft product glitch. He could have specialized training/cross training that we will never know about.

I feel wishy washy about Kip in general, but always being the dump-ee sends MAJOR red flags. His mother reminds me of a wanna-be socialite with prententious "airs" and Cruella Deville eyes. With that as a mother-in-law poor Jillian would be like a lamb to the slaughter. Jill mentioned feeling like a country hick. I like Jillian a lot, but she can be a bit crude and couldn't be herself around that group. Plus I believe that Kiptyn will be the next Bachelor, although I think Jake should be.

Early on in this season someone in this forum kept posting how this season would play out, Including Ed's leaving and coming back. And they named ED as F1 and Kip as F2 the next Bachelor. (I know what you're thinking, it was one of Fleiss's minions, but for Jill's sake I hope they do get together.

Finally Reid, I don't get all the gushing over him, he is too OCD and there is something "off" about him. I get a gay vibe from him and Juan and so do my gay friends.

FORT Fanatic

Is it just me or is the vote for this finale the most divided ever? Usually we the fans get is pretty right .....not this time....Some for Ed, some for Kip and even more for the one she let go a week ago.

Who knew?

Fleiss picks the one he's been grooming, Kip. Jillian wants Kip, but feels she's out of his class. And he's just not that into her.

Jillian picks the one she can't keep her hands off of. I haven't seen that since Meredeth with Ian. He broke her heart when he left. Regained it instantly when he returned. Endeared himself to her by having his parents there for her to meet in Hawaii. She picks Richie. Her big teddy bear.

Reid is pressured/lured into a return as a ratings stunt. But they're friends, not lovers.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Disney Fanatic!

Team Ed!

FORT Newbie

She made great final 2 choices - but love tall, nerdy, goofy, adorable ED for Jillian!

FORT Regular

My vote is for Reid because I think he fits what she wants better. Jullian wants to start a family in the near future and I believe Reid would be ready to settle down sooner than Ed. Reid would most likely be in town most of the time. I think Jullian would enjoy staging or "setting up" a home or business that is for sale, especially if there was an "open house" scheduled. And I just think they seemed to have a terrific bond whenever they were together...had a lot of playful fun and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

I don't think Jullian would be happy with Ed in the long run. He appears to travel a lot, so she would be "alone" a lot and I don't trust him not to stray after hearing that he had two girl friends he went on the Bachelorette and then saw them when he suddenly "returned to work" and then was texting them from Spain. I don't think Ed shows the maturity to settle down yet.

Kyptyn is terrific, but probably not a good fit for Jullian. I think his mother would make Jullian feel inferior unless Kyptyn would put his foot down with his mother. I think Kyptyn has lived a more structured, formal lifestyle that Jullian just wouldn't be as happy with.
    Last edited by moondust222; 07-22-2009 at 02:06 AM. Reason: mistaken name

Closed Thread