+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete Illustrated & Uncensored-- JILLIAN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURES—Final Installment!

Complete Illustrated & Uncensored-- JILLIAN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURES—Final Installment!

Here we provide you, courtesy of the exceptional talents of I’msotired, an opportunity to relive the Final Installment of the Amazing Journey of the Bachelorette and her band of merry suitors. Who will Find Love and Who Will Go Home Brokenhearted? It's all here.
    Last edited by BritLit; 07-29-2009 at 02:19 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Re: Complete Illustrated & Uncensored-- JILLIAN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURES—New Episode!

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Re: Complete Illustrated & Uncensored-- JILLIAN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURES—Final Installm

The Ed bowl haircut is even funnier than the Ed Grimley style. Thank you so much for all of these installments from. the.best.season.ever.

Re: Complete Illustrated & Uncensored-- JILLIAN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURES—Final Installm

Quote Originally Posted by duckfarts;3623331;
    The Ed bowl haircut is even funnier than the Ed Grimley style. Thank you so much for all of these installments from. the.best.season.ever.
    Thank you, duckfarts, and thanks to everybody who let me know they were enjoying JEA. It was a lot of fun to do. Particular thanks to BritLit for setting up the thread.

BTW, the old episodes aren't here right now, because I went over my limit in my photobucket account. They'll be "restored" by photobucket around August 9.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Edge's haircut reminds me of a friar's do in the Shakespearian era!! I see he gets dressed in the dark here too! Re-reading Kip's pronouncement of making two worlds one made me blubber all over again! I won't even say what I think of page 785!
    Thank you imsoexhausted for bringing levity to the masses-your humour was most appreciated. Thanks for all those early morning sessions of creative sweat. Thank goodness you had so much to work with!
    Can we look forward to Jill and Ed's excellent adventures-say one a month? A calendar! Ok I will stop before you put your head through your computer screen! Thanks for the snickers!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Thanks, I'msotired. You've meade this such a fun season...between you & Britlit I feel like I was right there..watching. Well, I was watching, but you know what I mean. We appreciate all the work you put in to doing this for us, but I have a feeling it was lots of fun you you too. (((hugs)))
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Bravo! Thank you so much for the creativity and effort you put into this all season. I love the snark. I love it...this much, no, more than this much.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Even though this season was a "friggin' disaster," it gave you lots of material with which to give us more than a brilliant last five minutes. Bravo!

AWESOME JOB!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

I have really enjoyed these -- thank you!!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast