+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris H. What does he know? When does he know it

Chris H. What does he know? When does he know it

Does Chris know that Wes is a snake?

Does he get to see the PIs before the end of the show?

When he talks to Jilly before the rose ceremony, has he seen the footage of the guys like say

Wes being a snake?

Can he lead Jilly in a certain direction?

Re: Chris H. What does he know? When does he know it

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3518799;
    Does Chris know that Wes is a snake?

Does he get to see the PIs before the end of the show?

When he talks to Jilly before the rose ceremony, has he seen the footage of the guys like say

Wes being a snake?

Can he lead Jilly in a certain direction?
    Yes he does. I have heard him say he views the footage and PI's during the show and he knows exactly what's going on with the guys and gals. It's too bad he can't tell Jill what a creep Wes is. I wonder what she is thinking now that she is seeing him on tv saying all of those awful things? I bet she feels like a fool, but very glad she didn't end up with him.

you would think he could intervene if there were someone really awful like wes

I can't get over her keeping Wes over Jake

FORT Newbie...but wise SheezaLuLu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3519165;
    Really.... Jake was lovely--and I fail to see why Jillian did not take to him. From the beginning I thought he was great for her but I think that was based on my opinion of her from The Bachelor--she was my hands-down fave on that show.

I had a completely different take on Jillian during her time on Bachelor Jason...she seemed stable, elegant and far too mature for Jason. Now I am really wondering what I was seeing compared to now. Or is the editing sooo disingenuous as too deliberately make Jillian look like an airhead?

It seems she is quite challenged in the "discerning flawed dudes" department. Wes is slime ALL the way--has been from the beginning. I love country music--but not one penny of mine will be spent on this scumbag.

Love doesnt' always make sense. I've been in the situation where everyone thought I was crazy to leave a guy that everyone else adored. I have been with the other guy for 20 years and no regrets. It is not always explainable.

Jake is adorable and cute and much more but clearly Jillian knew he was not the man for her.

ETA from Chris' blog: During Jillian's one-on-one time with Jake he said Jillian reminds him of his mom....

Wes is being kept there at producer instruction. I can tell she really isn't totally into him as much as she would have us believe. It's all in how she says his name. Her comments to Jake as he was leaving were very telling, IMO, too. The whole Jake/Wes go/keep thing was producer driven.

Jillian is quirky & edgey whereas Jake is straight & wholesome. He's also focused and intense, whereas she is loose & playful. I would want Jake to pilot my plane, meet my parents, detail the car, hold my hand in the movie house, coach the little league team, go to church, all those good guy things.

But Jillian hails from Northern Alberta and Vancouver. Wes is like the guys she grew up with, but a little more smooth and savy. Reid is quirky, in an eccentric way, like many urban west coasters. Bookstore kind of dates, cafes and laughs on the mountain.

I'm glad that Chris is discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3519352;
    Wes is being kept there at producer instruction. I can tell she really isn't totally into him as much as she would have us believe. It's all in how she says his name. Her comments to Jake as he was leaving were very telling, IMO, too. The whole Jake/Wes go/keep thing was producer driven.
    Did you notice how Jill turned completely around and was looking at Jake as he was walking out the door? I think she thinks he was too good for her and she has said from the beginning that she was attracted to "bad boys" (Wes). I don't get why women are attracted to that type. I'll go for the clean cut nice guy every time.

Yeah. She said early on that Jake was perfect and she's not. She clearly thought he was just too good for her. Nobody's perfect, she just couldn't see his flaws and that made her uncomfortable, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast