+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

OMG. I am sorry but she has such a bad taste in men.

I think she will not end up marrying any of these guys.
    O I am watching the previews now. Good work Jake but you should have told her sooner but guess she wanted to keep the blindfolds on.

And it seems she is not going to believe Jake and picks the creep for the fantasy suite so sorry but she deserves what she gets.

I do think the show hired Wes or something.

Who is John Galt?

I started watching from tape last night and had to erase it half-way through. I couldn't stand it - sooo boring. Jillian has no personality and the whole show seems so scripted and staged, but with really really bad acting. When people are on camera and are told generally what to say, they can't be natural and honest (unless fed a lot of alcohol). They are so afraid of making fools of themselves, that the dialogue is stilted and trite. Jillian seems so uncomfortable in front of the cameras that I can't feel much of anything coming from her when she is with any of the guys. Just judging her by the choices she's made so far - she has really bad taste in men (kind of like Deanna). I know there is a dearth of things to watch on TV because it is summer programming, but this is such dreck it is not worth tuning in or even taping. I'm done - I don't care who she chooses. It won't last more than a few months at most anyway.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3517429;
    Wow, it seems the guys kinda like Reid but he's is clearly not bonding well with them. I'd rather other guys stay. and it's not that I feel they threatened. I don't know what it is but there's something off between him and the other guys.
    The guys have witnessed a growing connection between Jillian and Reid for weeks. They are beginning to feel like he's a threat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3523360;
    The guys have witnessed a growing connection between Jillian and Reid for weeks. They are beginning to feel like he's a threat.
    Sorry, don't think anyone has seen a growing connection between them. I hear that from Reid fans, but nothing to back it up, including the rather stilted, and not very passionate or romantic one on one (last of the bunch). I just think they find his "quirks" as he calls them annoying. In fact it was REID who said ED was a big threat, not the other way around.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3523558;
    Sorry, don't think anyone has seen a growing connection between them. I hear that from Reid fans, but nothing to back it up, including the rather stilted, and not very passionate or romantic one on one (last of the bunch). I just think they find his "quirks" as he calls them annoying. In fact it was REID who said ED was a big threat, not the other way around.
    Don't think Kip and Reid have to worry about Ed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3523360;
    I don't think they have a connection at all. I don't think she has fallen for Reid.

If I were one of the men vying for Jilly's affections I would just be myself and not worry about who is a threat. Waste of energy.

I just loved that the last episode showed so much of the beauty of our majestic Rocky Mountains!! It made me want to go back right now!! I'm surprised they didn't do a date on the IceFields...that would have been cool (literally) but may not have had time. I've been on a train from Calgary to Lake Louise and it was gorgeous!

As for the dates and Jillian's decisions, I am afraid she's lost her perspective and is floundering. I think the final 3 should have been Kipten, Ed, and maybe Jake. But what do I know?~~ LOL I don't think she will "marry" any of them. Did you notice her dodge on the "husband" word with the host, whatshisname.

I will be happy if Jake returns, if only to tell her about Wes, but you can see by the upcoming clips that she still keeps that western snake around.

I think Michael is great, but do not see them together for some reason. And even though Reid is a good guy, I don't see the sparks.

This is not going to be a happy ending now, I think we can see that already. And Yes, I think Jake will be the next Bachelor.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3517122;
    You know what they say - the camera adds 10 pounds.
    Now thats funny!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3518883;
    Agree but it wasn't Jilly's idea but the producers idea. The train was moving so slowly, it probably stopped and he got right back on it but of course it wasn't shown.

Don't feel too bad for Robby.
    She said on an interview that the train passed up the station & it took about 1/2 hour to back up. She said that was very uncomfortable. she was also asked if Ed will come back & she said you'll just have to watch the show.

+ Reply to Thread