+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3517253;
    Oh....the other guys (Michael & Jesse) hating in Reid....he's annoying!! They don't think he should get a rose.

Hooray...Reid has an obstacle & doubt!!!
    Fortunately for Reid, these 2 are not picking the final guy. I don't think they hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3517757;
    Jake gone? NOOOOOOOO! He is such a great guy! (Not perfect, though.) What the heck is Jillian looking for?! I'll take him!

Agree, what the heck is she looking for.

Reid won't be the f1, I just do not see it. No. Jillian doesn't seem that enthused with him.

kultainen,

I just hope she doesn't pick Kiptin at the end, I don't see this lasting at all, she has a better chance with Reid and if Ed returns, him.

Jake was a good catch, he's very nice, honest, has a good job, is good looking, sincere. She doesn't even know what she has in common with Reid and keeps him. Weird thinking on her part.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3519086;
    kultainen,

I just hope she doesn't pick Kiptin at the end, I don't see this lasting at all, she has a better chance with Reid and if Ed returns, him.

Jake was a good catch, he's very nice, honest, has a good job, is good looking, sincere. She doesn't even know what she has in common with Reid and keeps him. Weird thinking on her part.
    Oh, I agree entirely. I don't see it lasting with Kip. I think all her insecurities come to the fore with him and for heaven's sake I love kissing, but you need so much more. LOL.

Jake is a great guy, but again I can see why he's not for her. Frankly I have said it before, Jake was picked I think to be a finalist for someone else as the Bachelorette.

I think Jill cuts based on negative than positive. She's not so much keeping ones she wants (save a couple) but eliminating ones she clearly doesn't want. I have always wondered where we'd be if a) roses were required on 1/1 and everyone got saved or cut in the RC and b) he or she could pick how many roses to give out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3516964;
    I'm sorry, but dropping someone off in the middle of nowhere off the train is mean
    Don't worry. There was a quick shot of a limo-type van waiting in the background. Robby picked up his bags and was walking toward it.

Robby (and Michael, IMO) are both too young for her. I think they were picked for a different B'ette (Melissa). Of the two, Robby seemed more mature than Michael, but she kept M and let R go. Maybe R's lack of a job was a factor, but teaching breakdancing does not seem exactly a long-term career with reliable income potential.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3519077;
    Agree, what the heck is she looking for.

Reid won't be the f1, I just do not see it. No. Jillian doesn't seem that enthused with him.
    There is absolutely no chemistry between Jillian and Reid. Wishing it does not make it so. Not only will he not be F1, he won't even make the F2. Can't wait for this season to be over.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3518883;
    Agree but it wasn't Jilly's idea but the producers idea. The train was moving so slowly, it probably stopped and he got right back on it but of course it wasn't shown.

Don't feel too bad for Robby.
    There was a nice big comfy passenger van waiting for him. It was visible through the train window for a moment as the train was slowing down parked off to the side of the tracks.

It was visible as she was telling him why she was letting him go so I think most people did not not see it as they were intent on the expression on Robby's face.
    Last edited by steppemaster; 06-23-2009 at 05:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

My own take on who she is cutting these days.

IMO she has already decided on F3--and most likely F1--so it doesn't really matter who she lets go now--so she goes for the "most dramatic" as per TPTB .

Just my take on it--kind of an "eyes on the prize" approach.

Jake reminds me of Jason from last year, and Jillian even said it. He is to perfect. She probably got Jason vibes from him and let him go. As for Reid I didn't see the it between them either. I think he has been sort of hidden because he is a bit weird and neurotic and annoying. If I was her I'd pick Ed even if he doesn't come back.

Seriously, I think Ed is the best fit for Jilly. They are both ambitious, career oriented, succesful but they both know that if they want a relationship with anyone, not just each other, they have to slow things down just a little with their careers. These 2 have the most in common.

I thought Jilly was stupid on Monday night, the men she kept and the ones she let go. I do not think she has good judgement.
    Last edited by graycat11; 06-24-2009 at 10:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread