+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3517138;
    I don't see the big deal about his foot fetish. People have all sorts of obsession - some worse than a foot fetish. I think it shows remarkable maturity from Jillian that she's not freaked out about it.
    She likes the foot stuff--she's already said so--about two-three weeks ago.

Has Wes worn the same shirt and coat to every RC this season?

He bugs me....a lot....but that shirt always looks like he put it on and never looked in the mirror to see that it is all messed up.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3517598;
    I must be the only one in here tonite who sees through the Wes edit, and that people are cast to play roles on this non-reality show! 31 attractive-to-gorgeous people, add alcohol and beautiful locations and adventures and of course the swimwear and pools and hot tubs, splice/dice the scripted lines and manipulation by producers/staff, cut everyone off from outside-world contact, ramp up the competition for the prize (the final rose) and especially fabricate ultimate drama....

You aren't the only one. That edit cracked me up. So obvious to me that it's sliced and diced to make everyone hate him. It's working so congrats to TPTB for that success.

I couldn't believe she kept Michael and Wes instead of Jake and Tanner. What a ditz. Last night made me believe that Jillian does not have good judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3516964;
    I'm sorry, but dropping someone off in the middle of nowhere off the train is mean
    Agree but it wasn't Jilly's idea but the producers idea. The train was moving so slowly, it probably stopped and he got right back on it but of course it wasn't shown.

Don't feel too bad for Robby.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3518761;
    I couldn't believe she kept Michael and Wes instead of Jake and Tanner. What a ditz. Last night made me believe that Jillian does not have good judgement.
    Wow, I came one this morning and was going to start reading back posts to get to where I could join in, and there was my very thought staring me in the face. I like the no extra work!

I am beginning to doubt Jill's judgment, as well. She just may luck or back into 3 pretty cool guys by process of elimnation (Ed, Reid and Kip), but it will be more dumb luck and the others falling flat than her judgment.

First, Jake. Now, I get that the chemistry might not be there, fine, but then she should have cut him loose sooner. She had to see, and hear, that he was gung ho for her, and keeping him around longer than necessary loses her some points. And can't they ever just say, it's not there for me? Why always the attempts to find excuses that make no sense?

But given what I've seen with Jake, he's a guy I would give a second, third or fourth try with. I mean he may be a slow mover, and a little too "straight arrow", but he's a gem, and I would, if I were serious about a long time mate, want to scratch under the surface more and longer. I think he's a guy that loosens up over time, but he's got all the right starting points for me. Good guys can get a little "bad" over time, espcially in those fun areas; but bad guys rarely turn good.

And that's my next point, having rewatched parts this morning (since I kinda fell asleep watching it last night...margaritas do that): Jill is that kind of girl who if she was my friend, I'd literally or figuratively slap her upside the head. She has that "but not with me" mindset. Yeah, he may have been a playa, but "not with me". Yeah, he may be somewhat immature, "but not with me", Etc. No, if they are they are. Jill a) doesn't believe enough in herself to be with a guy who apparently doesn't see her as flawed because she does. It's the insecurity thing. So, a Jake that tells her she's fine and pretty, and all the rest, and it just makes her uncomfortable because she doesn't believe it herself deep down. and b) I think Jill wants to have someone she can "change" in some manner. I think she sees that as having power in some way. It's hard to explain in a short post, but it kinda goes back to the "he won't be that way with me". But, as we know, he probably will.

So, Wes is a bad boy, and even though she knows in her heart he's came on for the music career, he's changing for her. Strike 1. Michael is a 25 year old who quite frankly acts younger (could he ever, like, put a sentence, like, you know, together, yo?. Yeah, cool). But he says he woud grow up for her. Strike 2.

I actually like Tanner. I have no problem with the foot thing, it's actually kinda nice in many ways and harmless. And otherwise he seems funny, mature, decent. But hey his flaw can't be changed, so...foul ball. (I am not giving her Strike 3 because the jury is stll out).

Mike was too nice. Jake was too nice. Tanner was too nice. Juan was too nice. But that just means they had no obvious fllaws she could "fix".

So, if we honestly believe that the F3 are Reid, Kip and Ed, then she's got a neurotic she can work on, a committment phobe she can work on and a workaholic she can work on. That may be a little harsh but I hope the point gets across.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3516996;
    How much younger was Robby and why the hell is she so hung up on age? That was probably just an excuse to get rid of him.
    His being unemployed was a factor. She talked about responsibilities and being able to pay bill, etc.

Originally Posted by beeleever
    Michael is crying now. Finally the Michael crying scene...and it's with the guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3517008;

OMG I could squee on myself after all the agonizing over that one sc. He is crying with the GUYS!

Still love Michael though.
    All the guys seem very nice except for sleezy Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3517060;
    Tanner reveals all and Jill says she is not ready to see anyone's "package" yet. What a hoot!
    That's what she says ,uh huh

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3518909;
    His being unemployed was a factor. She talked about responsibilities and being able to pay bill, etc.
    And at the same time talking about feeling 19 agin? How many guys make you feel 19 and earn money like they are in their 30's. Besides, how much money exactly is there in break dance instructing? I just think she says was she feels she needs to at the time, part. of elimination because she just can't/won't say "it's just not there". Everybody needs a reason, but sometimes,as they say in finnish it's just miksi/siksi. (Why/because).

+ Reply to Thread