+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers Only**

Wow, it seems the guys kinda like Reid but he's is clearly not bonding well with them. I'd rather other guys stay. and it's not that I feel they threatened. I don't know what it is but there's something off between him and the other guys.

Premium Member

Ugh Wes even brings his band to his hometown date. . And yay Jake is finally going to out Wes with having a girlfriend.

Are you allowed to post more than one line in this forum per post?

I love how Jake is flying in to expose Wes! Did anyone notice how, during tonight's episode, Chris said that Wes says "too much." Then Wes (was he drinking?) said to the group of guys he was there to get exposure for his music career. Like every girl who sees him as a snake in the grass on the Bachelorette is going to overlook his con job on Jillian, and run out to buy his music?!?!?! He is so delusional it's an epic failure. He makes Jason Mesnick look like a saint! At least Mesnick didn't plan a con job right from before the first episode.

Chris: "Coming Up: The most dramatic confrontation in Bachelorette History." lol.

[Jake exposes Wes.]

Jillian: "I don't know what to believe now."

The storyline in this season is recycled with a person coming back (Jake) with a possible marriage proposal, like when DeAnna Pappas flew in to New Zealand to see Mesnick. But it seems to be more compelling this time.

ABC is getting a lot of mileage out of its weekly theme: "Will Jillian find out Wes's agenda before it's too late?"

P.S. It looks as if Jake was tossed so he'd become the next Bachelor. Just take a look at the outrage on the ABC board tonight with so many women fuming over his early departure.
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 06-23-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3517408;
    Jake called Reid a flimsy guy.
    Just a VO and its edit, edit, edit. The camera panned to Reid because they want the average viewer to believe he is the "flimsy" one. It could be Kip or Jesse for that matter. Wes is the bad one, Michael is the young one... who else is left to be the "flimsy" one?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3517417;
    I could tell she was not comfortable with Jake telling her that he was falling for her. That is when this show bugs me. How she could thank him, tell him she knew it, kiss him, and not at that time give him false hope is beyond me. I realize it's tough, and I realize the situation is it happens at the RC, but I think the show should let her drop a guy whenever it would cause her to if not lie, then waffle and hurt someone more. But maybe it's the margaritas.
    I think she's just not comfortable talking about feelings when she's sober or not hurting, herself, like after she let Robby go. It seemed to me that his timing was bad, and Jake didn't share his feelings when she was giddy or needy, so it went over like a lead balloon.
    Last edited by I'm MEL; 06-23-2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: clarify

I must be in the minority, because i didn't think Jill's /Reid's date was all that......He is very weird to me alot of issues......

Quote Originally Posted by boomerang;3517404;
    I feel so bad for Jake. I hope he finds a great woman....
    I felt sooooooo bad for Jake also..but I bet the women will be 10 deep trying to date him....I have to ponder though...I wonder what exactly is going through Jilly's head after seeing Wes make his very cocky announcement about getting his music on tv and it was all about publicity and then he said..well then I can TRY to win the girl...gosh...I wanted to just CHOKE HIM
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I hope Reid isn't the final one, especially after tonight. Their interaction on the date seemed forced and disconnected. She appears to have had more congenial dates with many of the others. In particular, her date with Jake. Then she keeps Wes and Michael tonight, and gets rid of him. Can't figure her out??

I must be the only one in here tonite who sees through the Wes edit, and that people are cast to play roles on this non-reality show! 31 attractive-to-gorgeous people, add alcohol and beautiful locations and adventures and of course the swimwear and pools and hot tubs, splice/dice the scripted lines and manipulation by producers/staff, cut everyone off from outside-world contact, ramp up the competition for the prize (the final rose) and especially fabricate ultimate drama....
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I think that's the first time, on a group dating episode, that we've ever had a preview of the rest of the upcoming season, rather than just the next episode.

FRC shots, the return, the Jake-Wes face-off, Spain, Hawaii. I loved that part!
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootblush;3517198;
    Another hot tub!! Didn't Jillian promise her dad no more hot tubs?!
    Well her dad isn't getting a hottub now is he? So she kept her word!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3517484;
    It looks as if Jake was tossed so he'd become the next Bachelor. Just take a look at the outrage on the ABC board tonight with so many women fuming over his early departure.
    There are a lot of women, when it comes to men, who are willing to settle ... for Mr. Perfect.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 06-23-2009 at 12:27 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

+ Reply to Thread