Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Michael - Bachelorette 5

Have you seen this? I haven't been here long enough to post a link, but Youtube has a video of Michael singing a song he write for Jillian, called "Michael Stagliano performing the song he wrote for Jillian." I him!

I loved Michael too. It was sooooo sad when he was crying. And I'll bet it just stung that Jillian let Ed back and gave him a rose as well as Wes. Meowch!!!

Methinks Jillian has lost her way.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thank you Shankara! That youtube video is great (except the shaky camer work...), his song is WAY better than Wes's. Who knew Michael had such talent? He's sweeter and cuter than ever.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

FORT Regular

I too loved the video! Michael is so adorable! Just a quick question...on the motherboard site there is a video, "one on one with Jillian" and around the 1:40 mark I notice that there is a quick kiss with Jillian and Michael. It appears to me it is from their one-on-one date (based on what their wearing) and not the kiss they showed from the htd. I didn't think they showed them kissing on the actual episode, or is my memory failing me?

I don't think Jillian and Michael were right for each other but I really thought that he was a class act. I think that was the best exit EVER on Bachelor. I felt so bad for him and you could tell he was heartbroken but still so classy!

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3535363;
    Michael was lovely but I have a feeling he was cut because he's a break dance instructor. Couldn't help but notice she kept all the guys from the wealthy families.
    Okay, he is adorable and you can't help but love him, but I did have to wonder how a person makes a career of teaching break dancing. Choreographing for music videos, I get. But, are break dancing lessons something you can really make a living doing?

I don't think she's right for him more than I don't think he's right for her. I think he will make an awesome young husband and young dad.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3539616;
    Okay, he is adorable and you can't help but love him, but I did have to wonder how a person makes a career of teaching break dancing. Choreographing for music videos, I get. But, are break dancing lessons something you can really make a living doing?

I don't think she's right for him more than I don't think he's right for her. I think he will make an awesome young husband and young dad.
    He is not just a break dancer. In his interview he stated " I do a few things. What paid the bills before I went on the show was bartending. I did some acting, I wrote a book. I sing and write songs. And then I've been getting a whole lot of modeling gigs, so that's kind of been paying the bills. Jack of all trades, master of nothing.

Had a change of heart on this one. Didn't catch all the episodes but did catch part of his one on one date and his exit interviews, he seems like such a sweetheart. Just maybe a bit obnoxious around other guys like some guys tend to get. I don't know if he was genuinely into Jillian or playing up his acting skills but he was one of the more believable ones.

I heard he's dating Holly from Matt's season.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3624209;
    Had a change of heart on this one. Didn't catch all the episodes but did catch part of his one on one date and his exit interviews, he seems like such a sweetheart. Just maybe a bit obnoxious around other guys like some guys tend to get. I don't know if he was genuinely into Jillian or playing up his acting skills but he was one of the more believable ones.

I heard he's dating Holly from Matt's season.
    No Michael, no Michael, not Holly! Wait to be the next bachelor. Holly seems to have a thing for bachelor rejects?????

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3625733;
    No Michael, no Michael, not Holly! Wait to be the next bachelor. Holly seems to have a thing for bachelor rejects?????
    Reality Steve said that Michael was dating Holly.
    If someone shows you who they are, believe them. - Dr. Maya Angelou

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast