Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Michael - Bachelorette 5

I like Michael all along, but not as much as during his exit interview. What a surprise - he really fell in love with Jill. He never appeared more attractive throughout the series then in this moment.

What a doll!

FORT Fan

what was the very last thing he said? after the long pause at the very very end. He really was a class act.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3534530;
    I like Michael all along, but not as much as during his exit interview. What a surprise - he really fell in love with Jill. He never appeared more attractive throughout the series then in this moment.

What a doll!
    He impressed me more tonight too, but there's someone else out there for him....not Jillian.

Humourous! oh yes, high energy, ditto!!
    Loveable, yes!
    He will make a lucky girl a great husband one day!

Many folks on this board think that Michael is so immature. Last night, he showed us how mature he really is, his exiting comments, how and what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3534334;
    Awww, Michael made me cry during his exit interview. He was one of my favorites. I will miss him.
    Me too! Such heartfelt comments from him! He's a real sweetie!
    If I had to give one word that he brought to the show it would be:

HAPPY

FORT Fan

Michael was lovely but I have a feeling he was cut because he's a break dance instructor. Couldn't help but notice she kept all the guys from the wealthy families.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3535363;
    Michael was lovely but I have a feeling he was cut because he's a break dance instructor. Couldn't help but notice she kept all the guys from the wealthy families.
    Could very well be, wouldn't be at all surprised.

FORT Newbie

Wow. I haven't had a favorite all season long, but after just watching the lastest epi online, I have to say that he's definitely it. What a incredibly sweet, handsome, mature, fun and grounded guy. Jillian, Jillian...out of all the guys that you met, he seems like one of the *most* likely to be ready for marriage. And a great family to boot. I am so impressed, and Michael is going to be one very lucky girl's dream come true.

On another note, I'm kinda bummed about the rest of the guys left. I'm just not that interested anymore. I don't really think she's going to find anyone to go the distance with from what remains. Bummer for her.

I have been a huge Michael fan from the very beginning! First for the wrong reasons: I love NY, he's really cute & I'm a huge fan of break dancing.

And so I paid attention to him all along and loved him in every episode. And I think if you went back and rewatched some earlier episodes, you'd see more of what many of you only noticed at the end... he was always sweet, fun, mature, there for the right reasons, etc.

He is definitely a class act, best good-bye ever in the history of the show, and hopefully he'll find a great woman who appreciates him. I would offer myself... but the hubbie might get jealous.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast