Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael - Bachelorette 5

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Michael - Bachelorette 5

I just re-watched the last episode because I watched with company the 1st time and wanted to pay more attention to details this time.
    Michael was hilarious on the curling date! He just wants to grab a hot cocoa and hang out with Jillian and...not CURL!
    He does seem a tad young for her but the dude is fun.
    We need not think alike to love alike

I have to say he really made me laugh in epi 4 especially when describing curling and being frustrated with his team. I don't see anything but friendship between them but I'd bet he's fun to be around.

I feel like I know Michael well! Maybe he was in my 4th period class a couple of years ago? (I teach high school.) Fun to have in class, is really excited, and like totally gets into class discussions, even though his comments are usually off topic. Easily distracted. Sometimes has to sit in a "special seat" in class when he gets too hyper. Asks for passes a lot because he loves to roam the halls and wave to his friends in other classes through the little windows in the classroom doors.

Quote Originally Posted by SewCrazy;3506032;
    I feel like I know Michael well! Maybe he was in my 4th period class a couple of years ago? (I teach high school.) Fun to have in class, is really excited, and like totally gets into class discussions, even though his comments are usually off topic. Easily distracted. Sometimes has to sit in a "special seat" in class when he gets too hyper. Asks for passes a lot because he loves to roam the halls and wave to his friends in other classes through the little windows in the classroom doors.
    I also taught HS for a couple of years, so I'm totally with you on this one.

And yet he convinced Jillian at the end to keep him rather than Jake. Micheal doesn't have a lot of wherewithall, but he has some power, at least over the ladies. I thought it was odd that he was always grabbing and hugging on Jillian and none of the other guys seemed to care. They all seem to consider him a non-factor, ie not a true contender.

I didn't really like Michael in the beginning, but he just grows on me every episode! You can really tell that he is there for the right reasons and that's a huge plus on this show.
    I think I've got Kiptynitis

He is suuuuuuuuch a sweet guy!!! But you know, the age thing... I don't think he's right for her. But i'm sure mike will make another woman his age range VERY happy some day

FORT Newbie

i think the 2 guys that liked her the most were let go tonite. michael and jesse.

I am really impressed with Michael. He has a lot of character and integrity behind his frat-boy breakdancing exterior. I was just really impressed.

Awww, Michael made me cry during his exit interview. He was one of my favorites. I will miss him.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast