Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Juan - Bachelorette 5

Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Currently Resides in: Santa Monica, CA
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Too mama's boy, something aint right with this one. I don't know what it is, but maybe an overdeveloped sense of entitlement towards Jillian .. ? Something about him is off.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3469801;

Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Currently Resides in: Santa Monica, CA
    He reminds me of a brunette Justin Hartley. Loved him the first night but I'm 'out' after last night... must stink to know the rest of the guys wanted you out.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

So far I do not see anything creepy or weird about him and I certainly don't get a gay vibe either. Not sure where people are getting this from He reminds me A LOT of Jeremy. Lookswise though he reminds me of David Arquette. I think he is TOTALLY HOT
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3470405;
    So far I do not see anything creepy or weird about him and I certainly don't get a gay vibe either. Not sure where people are getting this from He reminds me A LOT of Jeremy. Lookswise though he reminds me of David Arquette. I think he is TOTALLY HOT
    Exactly what I thought before the show started (not the David A thing but the rest ) Now I don't know, I believe he is a good guy and it all gets blown up about him. It's just because he has different ways of how to advance on a woman
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

FORT Newbie

I just don't get what's so bad about him.

Something is weird about him. I don't think he is there for the right reasons just because of the way he acts. It's all a little strange to me. Whatever it is, will unfold. This much we know...

My gaydar pinged the moment I saw him on screen and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a momma's boy and works/lives with his mother.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Fanatic

There's just something that I find somewhat appealling about Juan...can't quite explain it, perhaps it's just I've alway been attracted to the intellectual types. I don't believe for one second he's there for the right reasons. For the first 2 episodes his role has been to 1) take every chance to interrupt any 1-1 between Jillian and the others guys 2) break David's mancode rules. In all he makes for great entertainment, but I can't imagine Jillian is taking him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3476582;
    There's just something that I find somewhat appealling about Juan...can't quite explain it, perhaps it's just I've alway been attracted to the intellectual types. I don't believe for one second he's there for the right reasons. For the first 2 episodes his role has been to 1) take every chance to interrupt any 1-1 between Jillian and the others guys 2) break David's mancode rules. In all he makes for great entertainment, but I can't imagine Jillian is taking him seriously.
    Have you viewed Cupcakes153 latest video? Juan is definitely on Jillian's radar. His resume is the perfect fit for an interior designer.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast