Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

OMG, I loved Juan's interview!! I think he'd be a great, fun friend seriously! Very sincere and genuine with his answers. You know he's not just saying something to say it. Great guy!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3661714;
    OMG, I loved Juan's interview!! I think he'd be a great, fun friend seriously! Very sincere and genuine with his answers. You know he's not just saying something to say it. Great guy!
    I voted a 5-star rating to push it away from the 1-star. Didn't post any comments; anything positive would get shot down anyway. The Juan "hate" (many uncomfortable with the whole "metrosexual" persona) is very silly. I'd rather watch him than somebody like Jake as a Bachelor, simply because he is so naturally funny. As stated in the "Fun With The Bachelorette" thread, he'd be good on "Desperate Housewives" incorporated into Bree's storyline.

I would love to be friends with someone like Juan! He seems like a fun guy. He does have that bit of a gay vibe, but that doesn't bother me.

Sort of ironic. Juan talked about the games of calling a girl, and saying he doesn't play games, if he wants to call her, he will, and thinks she should be the same.
    Now Jake talks about when he should call a girl, should he wait a few days..... he plays the game. Juan is more "real".
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Juan does seem like a nice guy, would be a great shopping pal as well I bet.

My only advice to him on future interviews is to get the sucker out of your mouth, Juan. Seriously, felt like I was watching a teenager because of that. Otherwise, like I said, nice guy and seemingly normal.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678