Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Yeah I sent him a facebook request, and he declined saying he was sorry he could'nt accept my freind request at this time. I'm a former model, so i'm definitely a cute chick too. LMAO ... same as you Miadora... both of us shouldn't have gotten rejected hahahaha.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3531502;
    Yeah I sent him a facebook request, and he declined saying he was sorry he could'nt accept my freind request at this time. I'm a former model, so i'm definitely a cute chick too. LMAO ... same as you Miadora... both of us shouldn't have gotten rejected hahahaha.

and so modest too!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeisthebest;3531562;
    and so modest too!
    She said she was hot first!!!

I have had nothing but respect for Juan from the time he first made an appearance, and now, to know that he is not interested in loading up his social website pages with people he does not know re-enforces that respect.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I read on Chris's twitter page that he and his wife ran into Juan. Juan mentioned he had some things to say at the MTA and he was looking forward to it
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Mom of 3:)

I don't understand what nobody liked about Juan. He seemed like a fine young man. If he doesn't want to take his shot, it's no big deal. I don't know if he was married, but I am very confused.

There is a two part interview with Juan posted on youtube talking about his experiences on the show...

Search:

JUAN BARBIERI (Part one) (The Bachelorette) dishes on love, dating and Jillian & Ed

JUAN BARBIERI (Part two) (The Bachelorette) dishes on love, dating and Jillian & Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3653173;
    There is a two part interview with Juan posted on youtube talking about his experiences on the show...

Search:

JUAN BARBIERI (Part one) (The Bachelorette) dishes on love, dating and Jillian & Ed

JUAN BARBIERI (Part two) (The Bachelorette) dishes on love, dating and Jillian & Ed
    can someone summarize points of interest, as I can't view You tube from work. thanks!

FORT Newbie

Umm...to summarize the video in writing would not do it justice. You Have To Watch It. I thought he handled himself really well on the show. He seems cultured, intelligent, polite AND he's a contractor. What more can a girl (with property) ask for, right? But..I have to say I found his discussion of the shoes and face cream a little too entertaining...watch and tell us what you think!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Just watched the Juan interviews...seems like a nice guy. I know this has been speculated before, but he just seems gay to me.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast