Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Jillian is TINY.

Steve Harvey says, "Chivalry is not dead; it's just not REQUIRED anymore". I think he has a point.

Juan reminded me of the guy that got eliminated last year (?) who some people liked and some people really didn't (can't remember his name), but he was really into The Bachelorette...but she went on to choose that doofus who used his son during the show. At least Juan doesn't have a kid (that we know of).
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3492844;
    true gentleman the way he handled the departure, but it is also interesting to note that he didn't show much emotions when he left. it's difficult to 'read' a guy like that. he can mask how he feels really well.
    Juan never loses his cool. If I were he, I would have serious doubts about someone who preferred Wes to me. At his age he must realize that one can't take what happens in this environment as anything more than a starting point. Jillian, actually, stated that in one of her interviews. I hope finds someone as elegant and natural as he is.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3493474;
    Juan never loses his cool. If I were he, I would have serious doubts about someone who preferred Wes to me. At his age he must realize that one can't take what happens in this environment as anything more than a starting point. Jillian, actually, stated that in one of her interviews. I hope finds someone as elegant and natural as he is.
    He's a good looking guy and I'm sure he will find someone who thinks he is marvelous. He really did seem to be there for the right reason and said he was looking for a lasting marriage. Kudos to him for handling the David situation so well. Hopefully he will find his true love soon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3493146;
    Jillian is TINY.

Steve Harvey says, "Chivalry is not dead; it's just not REQUIRED anymore". I think he has a point.

Juan reminded me of the guy that got eliminated last year (?) who some people liked and some people really didn't (can't remember his name), but he was really into The Bachelorette...but she went on to choose that doofus who used his son during the show. At least Juan doesn't have a kid (that we know of).
    Do you mean Jeremy? Jason (one with the son) was picked instead of Jeremy in Deanna season.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that's who I'm talking about. I seldom remember these peoples' names. He was my favorite for that season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3493876;
    I think that's who I'm talking about. I seldom remember these peoples' names. He was my favorite for that season.
    Juan seems like a good guy. I hope he has grown and learns about relationships and himself through this experience, and finds a nice lady.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3496009;
    Juan seems like a good guy. I hope he has grown and learns about relationships and himself through this experience, and finds a nice lady.
    Now this guy would have been my pick, but he is too old for Jillian. And, he is too settled and sophisticated. But, he is a hunk (and I love Latin men).

I dunno... I sent him a Facebook friend request with a nice message and he immediately ignored my friend request and well wishes... and I'm a cute chick, sending him a message via a social networking utility... LOL! oh well.... I'm going to be all pouty now and say he's no longer my favorite cast-off from this season.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora;3504195;
    I dunno... I sent him a Facebook friend request with a nice message and he immediately ignored my friend request and well wishes... and I'm a cute chick, sending him a message via a social networking utility... LOL! oh well.... I'm going to be all pouty now and say he's no longer my favorite cast-off from this season.
    Well, I personally automatically ignore all friend request of people that I don't already know in person (I'm mostly there to catch up with old high school friends) so I wouldn't necessarily judge him on that.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Juan..........sigh!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast