Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3491009;
    I don't understand that one either.
    Perhaps because Tanner kept telling Juan to quit looking at him - she may have thought Juan was the one with the girlfriend at home?

FORT Fogey

I don't think so. She just didn't give him enough of a chance, one-on-one. Plus, given some of the guys she's keeping so far, Juan seemed way more mature and together than they are, and I think Jillian has a bit of a self-esteem problem when it comes to guys she considers "too perfect," even though nobody is, as if she can't live up to them.

I believe Juan did one hell of a job over there, and genuinely liked all of the guys. He will find a woman to be his forever, already looking forward seeing him at the MTA (hopefully he will be there)
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Pooooor Juanie.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He is a swan and all the others are turkeys.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Juan was a great example of what a difference ten years makes.
    (Think back to the mature way he dealt with the confrontational trucker David.)
    But far too tall for Jillian.

It's ironic that Juan leaves the show leaving a good impression as a respectable gentleman that could lead to many future dates; whereas David closed many doors.

P.S. True straight gentlemen today are so rare today they are easily confused with gay men.
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 06-10-2009 at 07:03 AM.

FORT Newbie

true gentleman the way he handled the departure, but it is also interesting to note that he didn't show much emotions when he left. it's difficult to 'read' a guy like that. he can mask how he feels really well.

FORT Regular

I think he was really into her but pulled back from then to now [insert real time here from ep 1 to this past ep] because he knew she wasn't feeling it. Defense mechanism kicked in. Plus poor guy probably knew he wasn't liked and feared she would eventually listen to the other guys and boot him anyhow.

That's okay Juan, you can come here instead.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3492612;
    He is a swan and all the others are turkeys.
    I agree with a couple of exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3492784;
    Juan was a great example of what a difference ten years makes.
    (Think back to the mature way he dealt with the confrontational trucker David.)

But far too tall for Jillian.

It's ironic that Juan leaves the show leaving a good impression as a respectable gentleman that could lead to many future dates; whereas David closed many doors.

P.S. True straight gentlemen today are so rare today they are easily confused with gay men.
    ITA with these as well.

You can just tell that Juan is a 'good' guy. He'll find that someone special!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Jillian is short.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast