Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

I agree, CSW. and I applaud Chris for his snark to the room at large. I guess with all the rush and hip hop of the new electronic age, a man with manners and respect for women is a target for dis-respect. Although, he isn't meshing well with any of the other guys according to post leaving interviews (Sasha?). He is said to keep his distance, not participating in the bull sessions, then zoning in on Jillian. My only fear if I were Jillian is that he may tend to smother...but who knows.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3488299;
    I agree, CSW. and I applaud Chris for his snark to the room at large. I guess with all the rush and hip hop of the new electronic age, a man with manners and respect for women is a target for dis-respect. Although, he isn't meshing well with any of the other guys according to post leaving interviews (Sasha?). He is said to keep his distance, not participating in the bull sessions, then zoning in on Jillian. My only fear if I were Jillian is that he may tend to smother...but who knows.
    I don't think he seems possessive, he just plays the game differently than the others. His approach is to make a woman feel good about herself when she is with him. To tell someone that he's never seen her look badly regardless of how casually she is dressed, has to relieve some of her insecurities. We know she has them because of her initial disclaimer about not being a 5'5'' super model type. She regards her personality as her strong point, so, to receive a complement on her consistently good appearance must make her relax a little.

The others are trying to impress her by performing...shooting hoops, singing, kissing, stripping, foot-fondling, break-dancing.......you get what I'm aiming at.....and Juan impresses her with his manners. He makes her the center of attention. Of course, it is understood that South American men all have mistresses. It is widely accepted and that's just the way it is.

They have so much in common, but I think he will have no problem finding the person he can spend the rest of his life with. The fact that he is not a big drinker is a huge plus. There are, most likely, women flocking to meet him. He may suffer from the "George Clooney Syndrome" too many women throwing themselves at him so that the one that he is actually interested in is put off by the attention he draws.

If I were 30 years younger.........

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Of course, it is understood that South American men all have mistresses. It is widely accepted and that's just the way it is.

They have so much in common, but I think he will have no problem finding the person he can spend the rest of his life with."

From what you've said, shouldn't that word read "personS"?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3488542;
    "Of course, it is understood that South American men all have mistresses. It is widely accepted and that's just the way it is.

They have so much in common, but I think he will have no problem finding the person he can spend the rest of his life with."

From what you've said, shouldn't that word read "personS"?

/
    Touche

I tried to put an accent over "e" but that slash was the best I could do and it insisted on staying at the margin.

p.s. That is a lot of posts
    Last edited by blasie; 06-08-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3488592;
    /
    Touche

I tried to put an accent over "e" but that slash was the best I could do and it insisted on staying at the margin.
    [Threadjack] The way to do that is to hit Alt +130 = . [/Threadjack]

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3488890;
    [Threadjack] The way to do that is to hit Alt +130 = . [/Threadjack]
    On a Mac it is Option+ e=

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3488911;
    On a Mac it is Option+ e=
    Trs bien!!!!!!

Im a MAC

Don't drink the KoolAid

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3488989;
    Trs bien!!!!!!

Im a MAC
    Yipes! I meant to say Option+e, then hit e again =

Sorry 'bout that!

I was SHOCKED that she let Juan go! I liked him, thought he was classy. I don't understand why she did that.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3491006 View Post
    I was SHOCKED that she let Juan go! I liked him, thought he was classy. I don't understand why she did that.
    I don't understand that one either.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast