Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Juan - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Juan - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3477410;
    Have you viewed Cupcakes153 latest video? Juan is definitely on Jillian's radar. His resume is the perfect fit for an interior designer.
    Not sure.....Are you referring to the latest one on youtube? If so, yes I viewed that one. I totally love Juan, not for Jillian, but he's entertaining

Why not for Jillian???? Am I missing something...the guy is always aware of her needs (i.e., bringing her a drink or a sweater)...is attentive to her...and seems to want to know about her.... Yet, no one seems to think he is right for her...why?

FORT for the 411 user DaisyofHazard's Avatar

The Gaydar is off the charts on Juan, I'm afraid.

FORT Fanatic

i can normally spot a gay guy a mile away, but he doesn't seem gay to me. unsure if i can say what i think w/o getting "censored"...but bottom line, i don't think he's gay.

FORT Fogey

The man is gay just because he doesn't act like a loudmouth drunken frat boy, because he is gentle, sweet and calm, and because he is attentive to Jillian? Where can I meet a "gay" guy like that? Why would he come on the show that has a relationship, or even an even an engagement or a marriage (to a woman) as the ultimate goal? No gay guy would come on national TV to pursue a woman just to pretend he's straight. He can do that at home if he wants to. The man was apparently taught by his mother to be respectful of women and to behave in a mature manner. He probably won't win because I don't think he's wild enough for Jillian's taste, but I like him very much. He isn't gay, and it's a shame that such stereotypes are applied to straight men who are just different than the norm, and in this case, "different" means better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3480398;
    The man is gay just because he doesn't act like a loudmouth drunken frat boy, because he is gentle, sweet and calm, and because he is attentive to Jillian? Where can I meet a "gay" guy like that? Why would he come on the show that has a relationship, or even an even an engagement or a marriage (to a woman) as the ultimate goal? No gay guy would come on national TV to pursue a woman just to pretend he's straight. He can do that at home if he wants to. The man was apparently taught by his mother to be respectful of women and to behave in a mature manner. He probably won't win because I don't think he's wild enough for Jillian's taste, but I like him very much. He isn't gay, and it's a shame that such stereotypes are applied to straight men who are just different than the norm, and in this case, "different" means better.
    Amen to that
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Y'all, apparently Juan is a professional actor. I found somewhere else a picture of him at someone's MTV premiere where the caption labels him as an actor.

FORT Fogey

Can you provide the link, so we can evaluate for ourselves the credibility of the source? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3480858;
    Can you provide the link, so we can evaluate for ourselves the credibility of the source? Thanks.
    I will find it & post it.

Actor Juan Barbieri and Melanie Segal attend Melanie Segal's MTV...
    Last edited by DCBelleonWheels; 06-03-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: trying to add image

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast