Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

I think, hope they were having a more serious conversation, they showed him rubbing her feet but we could not hear a lot of their conversation.

He knew he was leaving.

Imagine Tanner doing The Bachelor. He'd take everyone out for pedicures on their first date

'Course....the guy coulda been put there by ABC as entertainment... just like they made evil slimy Wes the villian

LOL Tanner got a mention tonight... TPTB want us to think that Tanner & Jake are BFF. Jake calls Tanner and says "Do you think I should tell her?"

Tanner P is now on twitter. He said that his publicist recommended it. Why would that be recommended?

FORT Regular

If he's pursuing any type of career in the public eye - which he may well be since he has a publicist, there's nothing better right now than Twitter, in terms of establishing a fan base and reaching out to new fans. (Is that what you were asking?) Or was it more rhetorical?

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3639079;
    If he's pursuing any type of career in the public eye - which he may well be since he has a publicist, there's nothing better right now than Twitter, in terms of establishing a fan base and reaching out to new fans. (Is that what you were asking?) Or was it more rhetorical?
    No. It wasn't. I just don't know why he (a financial analyst) would need it?

FORT Regular

Yeah, he must be looking to do something else I'd imagine if he has a publicist. I mean, obviously, tons of non-famous people Twitter, but it sounds like he's doing it expressly to get his name/face out there.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3639335;
    Yeah, he must be looking to do something else I'd imagine if he has a publicist. I mean, obviously, tons of non-famous people Twitter, but it sounds like he's doing it expressly to get his name/face out there.
    Hes probably looking to do other things in the entertainment world. He seemed to enjoy himself on the show and he actually was pretty funny

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3639357;
    Hes probably looking to do other things in the entertainment world. He seemed to enjoy himself on the show and he actually was pretty funny
    Agreed - I actually think he'd be pretty great. I can see why he'd pursue it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast