Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey graycat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    I think, hope they were having a more serious conversation, they showed him rubbing her feet but we could not hear a lot of their conversation.

    He knew he was leaving.

  2. #22
    FORT Regular Ana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    Imagine Tanner doing The Bachelor. He'd take everyone out for pedicures on their first date

  3. #23
    FORT Regular Ana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    'Course....the guy coulda been put there by ABC as entertainment... just like they made evil slimy Wes the villian

  4. #24
    from sky to fire fireflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,347

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    LOL Tanner got a mention tonight... TPTB want us to think that Tanner & Jake are BFF. Jake calls Tanner and says "Do you think I should tell her?"

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    Tanner P is now on twitter. He said that his publicist recommended it. Why would that be recommended?

  6. #26
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    If he's pursuing any type of career in the public eye - which he may well be since he has a publicist, there's nothing better right now than Twitter, in terms of establishing a fan base and reaching out to new fans. (Is that what you were asking?) Or was it more rhetorical?

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3639079;
    If he's pursuing any type of career in the public eye - which he may well be since he has a publicist, there's nothing better right now than Twitter, in terms of establishing a fan base and reaching out to new fans. (Is that what you were asking?) Or was it more rhetorical?
    No. It wasn't. I just don't know why he (a financial analyst) would need it?

  8. #28
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    Yeah, he must be looking to do something else I'd imagine if he has a publicist. I mean, obviously, tons of non-famous people Twitter, but it sounds like he's doing it expressly to get his name/face out there.

  9. #29
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    693

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3639335;
    Yeah, he must be looking to do something else I'd imagine if he has a publicist. I mean, obviously, tons of non-famous people Twitter, but it sounds like he's doing it expressly to get his name/face out there.
    Hes probably looking to do other things in the entertainment world. He seemed to enjoy himself on the show and he actually was pretty funny

  10. #30
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3639357;
    Hes probably looking to do other things in the entertainment world. He seemed to enjoy himself on the show and he actually was pretty funny
    Agreed - I actually think he'd be pretty great. I can see why he'd pursue it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.