Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

Re: Tanner P - Bachelorette 5

I love everything about this guy. He is totally cute and hilarious. I don't know if he's the right guy for Jill but I like him and he's totally someone I would have fun hanging out with.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I cracked up about the foot fetish thing because I also have a thing about looking at feet (I'm female.) I don't know where it came from but I always look and make internal personal judgements--sometimes cringe. Most men don't even notice feet at all so when Tanner opened up about the foot thing, I loved it. Jillian does have nice feet btw-ha! Seriously, Tanner looked totally freaked out at the Rose Ceremony. I think Jillian knew Juan was on to him too.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I felt so badly for him, with his sweating and his shifty eyes and I give him credit for speaking up. I just wish he would've told her 'who'. My husband was ticked-- he said if you're going to start the conversation, you might as well finish it... Hopefully next week, we'll see him tell her. I really think this is why she kept him another week, to get the truth out of him.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Did anyone see Jillian's face when Tanner P said ugly feet were a "deal breaker"?

The Sudden Hint of Panic. Priceless. Quickly gone when he said he liked hers.

I don't think I've ever seen anything on TV about foot fetishes. So Mr. Tanner is outing a fetish many people in America didn't know existed. I don't understand the fuss myself (feet?!) but it's interesting to read the reactions (mostly "creepy" and "funny").

I like Tanner P., he seem very nice and does have a sense of humor.

The foot fetish thing at first reminded me of Eddie Murphy in Boomerang but Tanner P has taken it to the point of creepiness!

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3494670;
    The foot fetish thing at first reminded me of Eddie Murphy in Boomerang but Tanner P has taken it to the point of creepiness!
    For me, I don't find it creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3495105;
    For me, I don't find it creepy.
    I don't find it creepy either. I just think he's adorable. I was a little annoyed that he didn't speak up. He said he wasn't there to make enemies. WHAT?! Who cares about enemies? He should only be worrying about what Jill thinks. If I were Jill I would actually have eliminated him that night because I am a little old fashioned and I want a man to be a MAN and not a scared little wussy boy afraid to make anyone mad at him. That's just me though.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Nah, I think Tanner did the right thing, he just wanted to warn Jilly to be careful, it's sweet that he cares for her in this way. Tanner, I believe he knows he won't be the final one for Jilly. He doesn't really want to rat anyone out.

I was really grossed out by the last conversation they had... Jillian kept trying to look in his eyes and have a serious discussion, and he kept changing the subject back to her feet. He couldn't even focus on the person because of the object in front of him. Sick.

She was right to get rid of him. I'm surprised he believes she didn't mind his fetish. I think she was creeped out by it, or he wouldn't have been standing there giving his exit speech.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast