Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3629999;
    Bethany did not release the info in that online piece.
    So who's the skeezy skuzzy creep that got hold of her private information and released it? And why were Jeremy and RS so gleefully tweeting about it being released? Hmmm. Things to ponder.

As for me, I'll be pondering about Ed and Jilly at the family reunion tomorrow and how much fun Ed is having introducing his fiance to his family.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3630049;
    How would that someone get her text messages for distribution. Is the media still going only by hearsay. The media cannot dig into someone's text messages.
    My guess is if it hits mainstream media it will come with emails, etc. I think ABC is behind the leak.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3630053;
    So who's the skeezy skuzzy creep that got hold of her private information and released it? And why were Jeremy and RS so gleefully tweeting about it being released? Hmmm. Things to ponder.

As for me, I'll be pondering about Ed and Jilly at the family reunion tomorrow and how much fun Ed is having introducing his fiance to his family.
    To me the only skeezy skuzzy creep in this entire scenario is Ed ~ and I'll be pondering what's next for our dear boy... if this was just the tip of the iceberg!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3630052;
    Can you give more details on this?
    I don't think we need them pattycake. Let's stay out of the mud wrestling.

We've got so many other fun things we can talk about, like Ed and Jilly's engagement and new life in Chicago. I'm so excited for them.

I wonder what Ed actually texted... Did he text both women...

At this point I think there is way more we dont know then we do know. I am counting on at least some of it being exaggerated but I guess I wont know til I see what is actually being said.

Has anyone here actually seen the texts/e-mails... if so - can you comment on how inappropraite they are?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3630061;
    I don't think we need them pattycake. Let's stay out of the mud wrestling.
    We've got so many other fun things we can talk about, like Ed and Jilly's engagement and new life in Chicago. I'm so excited for them.
    I agee. When is the family reunion again? I hope we get at least one picture from that as well. Then one more to close this chapter, is a pict of Jillian with Ed's friends at the Blue Frog. Hopefully with her singing!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3630065;

At this point I think there is way more we dont know then we do know. I am counting on at least some of it being exaggerated but I guess I wont know til I see what is actually being said.

Has anyone here actually seen the texts/e-mails... if so - can you comment on how inappropraite they are?
    No one has seen anything. We don't know the source or where Radar has gotten their information. I'm hoping it wasn't inappropriate and too explicit and mostly exaggerated.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

That's the point. No one have seen the texts/e-mails, at least from what I have read so far.

Silver ~ you are correct in saying that there is more that we don't know. Cheeky has stated that repeatedly. She has alluded that facts to the circumstances are far more damaging than what has been posted on the message boards. So, I don't feel as there have been exxaggerations, but rather the opposite. I am only speculating that a few posters have seen these texts, but not certain. I thought I had read that Ed had tried contacting both his exes since the end of filming, whether by text, email, or phone, I have no idea.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3630081;
    Silver ~ you are correct in saying that there is more that we don't know. Cheeky has stated that repeatedly. She has alluded that facts to the circumstances are far more damaging than what has been posted on the message boards. So, I don't feel as there have been exxaggerations, but rather the opposite. I am only speculating that a few posters have seen these texts, but not certain. I thought I had read that Ed had tried contacting both his exes since the end of filming, whether by text, email, or phone, I have no idea.
    I soooo hope not. I dont care about Ed -I do care about the havoc this is wreak on Jill and her family!

Closed Thread