Closed Thread
Page 8 of 624 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I'm sad...tear...who else is left....Reid maybe?? i cant get behind the Jesse, kypton, Jake look-a-likes......grrrrrrrrr.......Ed was perfect for her....well what i saw though my TV was perfect anyway......
    TEAM ED

FORT Newbie

Loved the tear wiping! Pleeeese come back Ed!!

Quote Originally Posted by milesgrace77;3506536;
    I'm sad...tear...who else is left....Reid maybe?? i cant get behind the Jesse, kypton, Jake look-a-likes......grrrrrrrrr.......Ed was perfect for her....well what i saw though my TV was perfect anyway......
    Yes, I think Ed was the perfect choice for Jillian.

Don't hate me but I get the feeling that Ed was the other guy with a GF. I'm sure the work thing is true and that's the real reason he left but I wonder if he didn't also leave to tie up loose ends with his GF. I don't have anything to back this up. Just a feeling...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3508724;
    Don't hate me but I get the feeling that Ed was the other guy with a GF. I'm sure the work thing is true and that's the real reason he left but I wonder if he didn't also leave to tie up loose ends with his GF. I don't have anything to back this up. Just a feeling...
    He did say on the show that he did not have a girlfriend. Remember when Chris and Jilly was asking all the men at the rose ceremony? I think he is being honest.

Tie up lose ends with a gf, maybe to finally end the relationship.

FORT Newbie

Sign me up as an Ed fan, big time. I think he's an honest, generous, hardworking guy. Quite frankly, if he's not going to be Jillian's choice, I'd be more than happy to buy him a beer and dinner. I'd love to meet a guy like him, as he has been portrayed.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tinkthespike;3509971;
    Sign me up as an Ed fan, big time. I think he's an honest, generous, hardworking guy. Quite frankly, if he's not going to be Jillian's choice, I'd be more than happy to buy him a beer and dinner. I'd love to meet a guy like him, as he has been portrayed.
    he probably is the type who likes to pay. I usually don't like that but it'd be ok if he did it.

I'm very sorry to see Ed go. He was such a sweet guy. I love it when he asked Jillian if he can keep a rose for keepsake. Awwwww. He was my first pick and now he's not on the show anymore. I'm going to miss him!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by luv2surf;3510012;
    I'm very sorry to see Ed go. He was such a sweet guy. I love it when he asked Jillian if he can keep a rose for keepsake. Awwwww. He was my first pick and now he's not on the show anymore. I'm going to miss him!
    Ed didn't do a thing for me, but that is probably because he looks just like my brother. I also didn't feel much chemistry between them, but I did get that she liked him a lot. From his side - not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3509296;
    He did say on the show that he did not have a girlfriend. Remember when Chris and Jilly was asking all the men at the rose ceremony? I think he is being honest.

Tie up lose ends with a gf, maybe to finally end the relationship.
    Wes also said he didn't have a GF and we all know that he told Tanner that he did. I just got a weird vibe and there was definitely a knowing look between Ed and Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3510103;
    Ed didn't do a thing for me, but that is probably because he looks just like my brother. I also didn't feel much chemistry between them, but I did get that she liked him a lot. From his side - not so much.
    I also think she was more into him than he was into her.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Closed Thread