Closed Thread
Page 7 of 624 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3500717;
    I wonder if they did the hot tub while he was at the mansion? I'm pretty sure I would have if I were her.
    They DID have a night alone with each other....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

I always forget they had a night alone. Jillian's reaction to the hottub comment was definitely a little flirty - an in joke, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3500745;
    I always forget they had a night alone. Jillian's reaction to the hottub comment was definitely a little flirty - an in joke, maybe?
    That's what I was thinking. His expression was mischievous and hers was definitely flirty.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Awww, Ed...

Thanks for adding a healthy dose of reality into this reality show.

ps-- Noticed Jillian gave you 2 faces in her People blog...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Sad to see you go. I'll missing seeing you on Monday nights.

FORT Newbie

I'm completely bummed he left! I still love when she lost her breath and forgot what she was saying on their roof-top dinner date. Awww - -

FORT Regular

I noticed that during the snow bar scene last night, she jumped into his arms--then they walked off camera and were gone for a bit--thought we'd see some 1 on 1-ish time, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3505797;
    I noticed that during the snow bar scene last night, she jumped into his arms--then they walked off camera and were gone for a bit--thought we'd see some 1 on 1-ish time, but no.
    I loved it when she said "Ed catch me". We did see their 1 on 1 time but they probably showed it out of order.

It was sad but I thought it was so sweet when Ed wiped away her tears ..... twice.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3505797;

I saw that too...super cute! They are holding hands as they walk off camera but then no one-on-one time 'til the "drama" begins...And then when they were on the sleds...lots of cute little moments.

I didn't notice the cute sled scenes until I was watching it back. They were having so much fun there and Ed was so happy.

Closed Thread