Closed Thread
Page 65 of 624 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Olivia Newton-John called Jillian; she wants her pants from Grease back!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3621283;
    Well, I'm overjoyed that she picked Ed!
    He was my favorite all along, although I never really thought he'd be the final pick, right up 'till the end. My favorite never wins. (except Mary/Byron, & Trista/Ryan). When Ed went home toward the beginning I figured my losing streak was on again.

I hope it works out well for them. I look forward to seeing tonight.
    What a great finale! I love both of them together!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3621307;
    You got to love a man who is willing to carry his woman's "pink purse" - a sign of true love for sure!

OMG - that was the BEST ATFR EVER!!!!!!! How cute are they!?!?! I don't see how anyone could watch that and say they aren't really in love! The fact that she is moving Sept 1 is HUGE. The only couples that really were in love moved immediately so I always think that is the most telling sign. I can't wait to see their interviews tomorrow. They are just so stinking cute together!!!

Ed and Jillian are an adorable couple! They are really in love and have only spent 5 days apart in past 2 months - and lots of that time in the bedroom , heh, heh, heh. They have their heads screwed on right and are planning their lives out together -- planning a wedding in the 12 months!

OK, Jilly and Ed need to get their stories straight because he knew he was ready to propose in Spain and that they were connected at all levels including physically! Hmmm, Jilly reported that they stayed up talking all night, but it was probably more like what she didn't say. Very obvious by the time he greeted Jilly on the boat in Maui that they were very well connected! Those naughty kids!

Congratulations Jillian and Ed - here is wishing you a long and wonderful life together as one of those great couples you know you can be!

OK, I am now working on getting my own wedding invitation!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3621683;
    OMG - that was the BEST ATFR EVER!!!!!!! How cute are they!?!?! I don't see how anyone could watch that and say they aren't really in love! The fact that she is moving Sept 1 is HUGE. The only couples that really were in love moved immediately so I always think that is the most telling sign. I can't wait to see their interviews tomorrow. They are just so stinking cute together!!!
    That really was the best ATFR!! I didn't care for the first 40 minutes or so, but once Ed came on, the show went from awkward to AWESOME!! These two crazy kids are absolutely adorable!! Can you imagine how cute their kids are gong to be? Go Team JEd!!!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

When they said they were only separated for 5 days, does that mean (only five days) in a whole 2 months after taping or 5 days at a time?

Just curious.

5 days at most at a time in the two months since the show wrapped

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3621920;
    When they said they were only separated for 5 days, does that mean (only five days) in a whole 2 months after taping or 5 days at a time?

Just curious.
    I watched it again a bit ago and he definitely said 5 or 6 days total. I don't know how they managed that but it seems to have been worth it. They look so happy and have everything worked out. I loved them on ATFR tonight. They're just adorable together. I liked that both of them talked and I think she enjoyed Ed taking the lead at times. I loved the wedding arch clip from Spain. So cute but the best was the boulder/pool story at the end. Ed describing Jillian's dolphin move was hysterical. I wonder if his FB pic was taken that day? I feel really good about them and am only sad that the season is over. I think my hubby will be happy though.

Jillian & Ed - my new favorite couple.

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3621920;

Just curious.
    Sounds like a good "write in" question for the GMA show tomorrow! What I heard, and I am going to go listen again, that they were only separated from each other a total of 5 days since they became engaged. How they managed that, they did not explain. They obviously had a redezvous place whether that be in Chicago or Vancouver or some place inbetween. Ed has been seen in Chicago and Atlanta and out in public places. I have also heard he was tavelling quite a bit. Essentially, they haven't been apart which has afforded them some time in real life to enjoy their relationship without the public scrunity. Now they will be back in the public eye until the news settles. They do plan to move in together by September, that is only a month away.

Closed Thread