Closed Thread
Page 64 of 624 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Had to post one of my favorite moments from last night.

It was when Ed said:

I wouldn't do it again. and Jill said What? and Ed said "I wouldn't do it again. and she said do what? and he said "Leave - I would never leave you again." (or something incredibly dreamy and sweet like that )

I hope it's ok to put it here. Got it from other boards.

Oh I love the pics thanks for sharing them!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3621128;
    I hope it's ok to put it here. Got it from other boards.

Okay, I admit it, I see these pictures and have a silly, little grin on my face b/c it looks like they're still as happy today as they were 2 months ago. For those of you who don't know, the middle picture was taken at Juan & Jesse's party last night...where Jillian & Ed partied with them and Reid! Reid was in a group picture as well as 1 making silly faces with Jillian. So...I think it's safe to say that he's over it and happy for them!!

Now..for that last picture--I AM SO MAD that we didn't get to see their time in the mansion...I always thought it was integral to setting the foundation of their relationship. But at least we got a couple of pictures from it. Ed sure looks hunky in that shirt.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3621190;
    Okay, I admit it, I see these pictures and have a silly, little grin on my face b/c it looks like they're still as happy today as they were 2 months ago. For those of you who don't know, the middle picture was taken at Juan & Jesse's party last night...where Jillian & Ed partied with them and Reid! Reid was in a group picture as well as 1 making silly faces with Jillian. So...I think it's safe to say that he's over it and happy for them!!

Now..for that last picture--I AM SO MAD that we didn't get to see their time in the mansion...I always thought it was integral to setting the foundation of their relationship. But at least we got a couple of pictures from it. Ed sure looks hunky in that shirt.
    It makes me mad that we didn't get to see the romance blossom. Ed sure has some long legs.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3621190;
    Yes csw, I put the rest on Jesse's thread. Jesse is still so cute btw -- everybody wants to be the next Bachelor.

FORT Regular

Awww, I love Jill and Ed they are absolutely adorable together.: I could not keep the grin off my face watching all the Ed/Jillian moments last night. Although all that squealing from Jillian made my ears hurt, I thought the proposal was very touching and sweet. My favorite moment was seeing the elation and joy on Eds face when Jill pinned the final rose - priceless.

o.k. that piggyback picture of the two makes my heart melt. Im such a sap.

Well, I'm overjoyed that she picked Ed!
    He was my favorite all along, although I never really thought he'd be the final pick, right up 'till the end. My favorite never wins. (except Mary/Byron, & Trista/Ryan). When Ed went home toward the beginning I figured my losing streak was on again.

I hope it works out well for them. I look forward to seeing tonight.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

That one is my Favorite

Closed Thread