Closed Thread
Page 63 of 624 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Congratulations Ed on being F1. I wish for you and Jillian a lifetime of love, joy and happiness.

FORT Newbie

Kudos to ED !!!!!!!! my pick from Day #1... i stopped watching when he left b/c i thought he was the best pic from the start, so glad he came back... and good for CH to step in and help Jill when he knew she had made her decision, but was confused by Reid's return..... i believe Jill & Ed will do absolutely fine

way to go..... team Ed !!!!!

Congratulations to the Ed fans and of course to Jillian, she seemed truly happy with her choice and in the end that is all that matters. I thought the proposal was beautiful (aside from what the producers did with Reid which I thought was awful) and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone happy tonight.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Here's a new pic of the Happy couple.
    Congrats Ed and Jill..Much love and happiness to you in your lives together

http://www.gossipcenter.com/files//c...-harris-ed.jpg

FORT Newbie

So, so happy about the ending of the show! All of us Team Ed folks knew he would be the one! I felt badly for Kypton and Reid - both are fine men, but there was no denying that the chemistry between Ed and Jillian was like a volcano erupting (laughed when I saw that image was shown after their "successful" overnighter last night!). I'm just happy, happy, happy!

FORT Regular

I'm so glad she chose Ed (my favorite all along), and I truly hope they find their relationship just as fulfilling off-screen as it's been on-screen. I'm tired of the naysayers and negative rumors, so I'm hoping for a lasting, happy ending for them.

FORT Newbie

I've read these boards the entire season but have never posted. I tried to stay away because of all the negativity on here about Ed and Jillian. I've been an Ed fan from day 1 and I'm thrilled that I can finally come here and post how excited I am for the two of them. There could have been no better ending than the one we saw. The proposal was sweet and the video montage at the end proved what us Ed fans knew all along, that the two of them fell in love early and hard. They tried to hide it from the audience but it was so obvious from the moment he returned that the deal was sealed. One of the seasons in a long while that actually had a true love story.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ksquared;3620776;
    I've read these boards the entire season but have never posted. I tried to stay away because of all the negativity on here about Ed and Jillian. I've been an Ed fan from day 1 and I'm thrilled that I can finally come here and post how excited I am for the two of them. There could have been no better ending than the one we saw. The proposal was sweet and the video montage at the end proved what us Ed fans knew all along, that the two of them fell in love early and hard. They tried to hide it from the audience but it was so obvious from the moment he returned that the deal was sealed. One of the seasons in a long while that actually had a true love story.
    I so agree with your whole post Ksquared. As frustrating as these boards were this year, it was also very frustrating to see how they edited Ed on the show. He really must have pissed somebody off. We saw the love story but they also tried very hard to distract us with a lot of nonsense.

But still, it was so obvious how those two were smitten from very early on. They had such an honest mature connection right from their first m&g conversation and the attraction was off the charts on their first date.

I wonder what would have happened with them if Ed hadn't gone home. If he had stayed, would he have gotten discouraged about having to fight for her attention with all the other guys or by hearing about their dates and private moments? He's a very confident guy but I don't think he's the sort to be pushy. Regardless, it's a moot point and I completely believe him when he says that he couldn't get her off his mind and had to go back to find out exactly what was there. I don't doubt for a minute that he went out to bars when he was home, and saw the women that are creating the maelstrom that is swirling. I'm quite sure he tried to get back to the life he had left only a few weeks earlier. The difference was that Jilly was now in his heart and on his mind and that connection couldn't be denied.

Thank goodness he followed his heart and went back. We the viewers were treated to the intimate love story and its culmination in that wonderful touching proposal that we saw last night. I really think Jilly and Ed have something special and that they are aware of possible potential pitfalls but I think they also have the maturity to work on this beautiful relationship that we saw blossom.

I've watched the video of their engagement a dozen times and every single time I realize I have this goofy sappy smile on my face. Their happiness and joy is so apparent it baffles me how everyone doesn't see it. That's ok though, I see it and I share it with them vicariously.

FORT Fogey

Looks like most of the spoiler threads are closed, including the media one. Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Ed's father was interviewed last/night today by his home town paper and says he's thrilled and he knew about the engagement in "mid-May." He also says Ed still has his job.

I'm also so happy about Ed and Jillian's engagement!
    I also knew it was Ed all along, from the moment that Jillian first met him at the "meet and greet".
    It could be no other man than Ed .
    The remarks that Jillian made from the first - "I have a major crush on him" - "I'm crazy about him" - were very real and telling.
    I loved hearing Ed say that he wanted at least "three children" when questioned by Jillian's mother.
    The two families blend so well together too.
    I wish that on the show, they would have shown Ed's parents together with Jillian's family.
    (But I know Ed's parents are divorced, and both brought their mates with them. Still, seeing both families together would have been great.....)
    Jillian is a terrific person too, and she was so very lucky that Ed was one of the contestants.
    That made a huge difference, I believe, in Jillian's ultimate long-lasting happiness and contentment - She found the right guy!
    My congratulations and very best wishes to the happy couple.
    We have witnessed a genuine, real love story and the beginning of what will be a long and happy life together for Jillian and Ed.
    Marti

Closed Thread