Closed Thread
Page 620 of 624 FirstFirst ... 120520570610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624 LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6232

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3651406;
    Bluefrog stated that Bethany and Lindsey did not know eack other, or meet each other, until they came together for the US Weekly interview. I don't think that Us Weekly writes their stories over a month in advance, do they?
    They were both initially reluctant to talk to the media and even declined a visit with Jilly Bean and Ed at ATFR. It seems when both realized he was F1, and probably felt pressure from ABC and Us Weekly to go public, it was in the middle of last week which is how RS knew and started prepping everyone for the story.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3651395;
    OMG - Yes, their feelings matter - No, it is not ok to treat women like this.
    JUST that in Lindsey case her credibility is not holding up considering HOW LONG she has know him and how LONG they have hung out in the SAME group of people. She WOULD have known what type of man he is and SHE still chose to "date" him!! That does not say a lot for her in regard to what she has seen him doing in the first 5 out out the last 7-8 years she has known him, unless he did not date anyone in those 5 years which I think is highly doubtful.
    OK, yes many women are gullible fools. We get it. Look around. How many wives of Governors, Senators and Presidents have stood by their lying, cheating, swinging men??? Many are still with them! Some of these women are supposedly intelligent and confident. I don't find Lindsey's actions all that hard to believe. It happens ALL the time. That doesn't give Eddy a free pass. It is what it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3651402;
    If only we had a dress to be tested in this case, or a bloody glove.

I still think Ed flushed the Hot Wheels.
    No Kidding!

If we were to FICTIONALIZE this story, we would for sure have the June 4 Ed/Lindsey evening be more like a scene out of the Lily Tomlin movie "9 to 5" where the Good Girls Won in the end. At least, our heroine would be sure there was "evidence" so she'd be able to stand up to the character assassination that follows her accusation of lies and infidelity.

Alas, it's just a real world Bad Boyfriend story without "EVIDENCE" at all. All we can do is apply our common sense to the information that is out there...regardless of where it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3651407;
    Just because she knew him doesn't mean they hung with same group for years.

Go back and re-read a few of the inside posters, I can not remember who posted it. They said Lindsey and Ed were old college friends. They hang out in/with the same group of friends and only started dating in the last year or so.

FORT Fogey

I still don't think that means she was all up in his business. Maybe she was involved with other people at times. Why would she concentrate on Ed's love life any more than any other associate of hers? I have plenty of friends whose dating lives I am not keeping track of.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3650822;
    And if she dosen't , Im sure eventually she will.
    Just exactly how long do you think it will take Jillian to know the whole "truth", it has been 2 1/2 or 3 months, already. Is it only being handed out to her in small increments?
    Last edited by gruder; 08-09-2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: extrs word

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3651406;
    Bluefrog stated that Bethany and Lindsey did not know eack other, or meet each other, until they came together for the US Weekly interview. I don't think that Us Weekly writes their stories over a month in advance, do they?
    When you go to a bar do you meet everyone there?

I doubt when Ed arrived with Lindsey that night he rushed right over to Bethany to introduce them to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3651405;
    Okay so Lindsey is an idiot. We agree, she should have known a lot better. But Ed is the one who we are talking about here- he is the one who cheated on Jill. Should his actions be excused because the women surrounding him are stupid and believe him? I don't think so.

Ed is treating this whole thing like a farce and poor Jillian can't wake up and see what's going on.

Where are they anyway? Still partying in Vegas?

ONLY talking about her part and how credible it is to the story!
    Ed is the one she is talking about.
    That does very much include Ed and Jillian - we do not know that Ed cheated on Jillian. This is were you are beliving here say, she said, he said. There has been no proof.
    See even though I have stated several times that i am only talking in regard to creditbilty and her knowing what kind of man he and This is what you get.
    Ed excused? Feelings don't matter? Red flags? Jillian should see?
    I do not believe everything is a lie - I believe there is some truth somewhere in all of this mess.
    I was only IMO stating why I thought her story telling was a little loose and her credibilty was going down hill.

I have a question, in line with what nutty1 posed.

Please know my intent is serious, and it is not tongue in check.

Was the commitment that was made at FRC between Jillian and Ed?

I think this is one, and maybe the only one, thing we can all agree on.

Because this commitment was made, and very publicly I might offer, why is Lindsey's intelligence or morals being debated regarding her and Ed's interactions on June 4?

The commitment we all viewed was NOT between Jillian and Lindsey. So why is anyone debating Lindsey's values?

Doesn't the broken commitment lie SOLELY on Ed's shoulders? I'd like to say "solely" in Ed's heart but I don't think he has one.

Just got home from a weekend vacation and read an article that Jill & Ed split. Has this been confirmed?

Closed Thread