Closed Thread
Page 62 of 624 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Shout out from me to Ed Thread for staying the course.

I thought Ed's edit last night was stellar... did you see the eye contact??? he has that down pat now... last night we saw the Ed that we saw at the beginning of the show... FINALLY!! He needs help with his summer wardrobe tho... hehe... I wish them the best I am glad everyone on here is very positive it's a nice change of pace from Jillian and Ed are morons and Ed will cheat on her in a week blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3618268;
    GET READY TO RUMBLE! YES I AM YELLING! OK inside voice now.

I can't stop watching cantstopwatchin! It has been awesome sharing this experience with you too! We love your energy and spunk! Also, love your post, the secret is safe with us, you have your own Ed! No wonder, I think they are a special breed. Everyone needs an Ed in their life. I have had my Ed and he was the love of my life . . . That said, I would wish everyone the opportunity to experence the exquisite love that you describe and that we observe with Ed and Jillian. There is love in the universe tonight!

Count down: One hour, 5 minutes to show time:
    LOL I also got my "Ed" type. He is also a wee bit of a dork but truly awesome. I really thought very early on it was gonna be Ed, even after he left. I had a feeling it was just meant to be!

I think all of the rumors are sad and ridiculous but choose to look away. It happenes no matter what every single year. I have thoroughly enjoyed this season very much. Last night I could see that Jillian was truly happy and excited about spending her life with Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3620399;
    HOORAY!!! What a privilege to be able to watch Ed & Jillian fall in love. I have enjoyed this season tremendously and wish them nothing but the best. CH was right -- the last 5 minutes were "amazing" and I admit, I cried. You'd think *I* was the one getting engaged again - LOL!! Can't wait to seem them tonight TOGETHER at the ATFR!!!

Oh, and Kiptyn was a CLASS ACT last night. Reid, not so much, but I'll leave it at that.
    Cried like a baby! Twice especially during the video tribute! What an awesome FRC for Ed and Jillian - can't get any better than this.

I fell in love with CH when he counseled Jillian on the couch after Reid showed up at the FRC. Every moment CH has spent on the show led up to his perfect moment when CH give his wise advise to Jillian "Is Ed the person you see spending the rest of your life with? What a wonderful sweet man he was to her. But it was a cruel thing for the producers to allow Reid to show up at the FRC when she was expecting Ed. That was unfair to them both and could have been handlled differently. But we know it is about ratings and drama. Sad for Reid but happy for Jillian as in the end she got she wanted.

I am looking forward to seeing Ed and Jillian as a couple tonight at ATFRC. Also, it was announced on GMA and Regis that both Ed and Jillian will be on their shows tomorrow! Yeah!

Seriously how long was Ed riding around in that limo waiting to propose?!?!

I thought it was annoying that the cameras never showed his face/expressions when he was proposing to Jillian or on the podium. Not good camera work. Or left on the editing room hard drive. Could not figure that out. They bring in special directors for the finale -- the best in Hollywood -- why would they not show his face?!

As Jillian warned us, it was a roller coaster ride but the ending was brilliant. I loved Ed meeting her parents, their lovely LCD, and most of all the proposal. She was so excited and happy. She was glowing right from when he showed up. I also loved how excited and happy Ed was when she pinned the final rose on him. In the video we finally saw where the SC of her in the coral top and him in the white shirt was from. It was from his mansion time and I guess they couldn't show it because it seemed like they were falling in love already.

I'm so happy and can't wait to see them together tonight.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3620492;
    Seriously how long was Ed riding around in that limo waiting to propose?!?!
    They must have given him a tour of the island. Between the house where the FRC ceremony was held and the Mona Kea hotel where Ed was staying takes approximately 3 minutes by car. We just stayed at Jillians' hotel ,the Fairmont and the Mona Kea is the next hotel down the beach. They showed some roads that were no where close to either hotel or the house.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3620487;
    Cried like a baby! Twice especially during the video tribute! What an awesome FRC for Ed and Jillian - can't get any better than this.

I fell in love with CH when he counseled Jillian on the couch after Reid showed up at the FRC. Every moment CH has spent on the show led up to his perfect moment when CH give his wise advise to Jillian "Is Ed the person you see spending the rest of your life with? What a wonderful sweet man he was to her. But it was a cruel thing for the producers to allow Reid to show up at the FRC when she was expecting Ed. That was unfair to them both and could have been handlled differently. But we know it is about ratings and drama. Sad for Reid but happy for Jillian as in the end she got she wanted.

I am looking forward to seeing Ed and Jillian as a couple tonight at ATFRC. Also, it was announced on GMA and Regis that both Ed and Jillian will be on their shows tomorrow! Yeah!
    totally agree with you post!!! Loved that Chris made her see that she wanted/loved Ed, and unfortunately, had to hurt Reid again. I can't believe what they put her through, and that they even allowed Reid to come in between Kipton and Ed, just plain cruel to both of them... but I guess it was for ratings....

That said, I loved the FRC and that Ed and Jillian seemed so happy together. I could tell from the beginning it was always Ed... she just light up the room with her smile and eyes whenever he was there....

So glad there is at least one thread I can come into and feel happy Ed and Jillian are together!

FORT Regular

Kelly Rippa called Ed 'creepy' on her show this morning. Was hilarious!

Closed Thread