Closed Thread
Page 619 of 624 FirstFirst ... 119519569609610611612613614615616617618619620621622623624 LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6232

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3651352;
    Exactly. Diminishing the character of these girls does nothing to make Ed look like a good guy here. Basically I'm hearing from many other women (and this is shocking to me) that, as long as Ed didn't have feelings for these women, their feelings don't matter. That it's okay to treat women shabbily if you are a man who has no feelings for them anyway. And, his obligations and commitments to Jill don't count because those women meant nothing anyway. Just because Ed is adept at manipulating and hurting vulnerable people should not get him a free pass.

OMG - Yes, their feelings matter - No, it is not ok to treat women like this.
    JUST that in Lindsey case her creditabilty is not holding up considering HOW LONG she has know him and how LONG they have hung out in the SAME group of people. She WOULD have known what type of man he is and SHE still chose to "date" him!! That does not say a lot for her in regard to what she has seen him doing in the first 5 out out the last 7-8 years she has known him, unless he did not date anyone in those 5 years which I think is highly doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3651386;
    Why should any of Ed's exes previous to, lets say 6 months of going on the show be relevant? His dating past up until then is of no concern to anyone, seriously. For that matter, why not go back to his grade school and ask if he was a good student...
    it does if it confirms more cheating .... wasn't he in a committed relationship with Lindsey for quite a few years??
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

just says no to koolaide!

OBVIOUSLY, I would be disqualified on Criterion #2, LOL, but I think 90% of the energy of the Pro-Ed Sentiment would evaporate on the basis of Criterion #1.
    I am not "pro-ed" or pro anything.... though, I am venturing a guess that many who you believe are "pro-ed" are really just "take it with a grain of salt" people who don't go around taking celebrity mags as the word of truth.

FORT Newbie

Thank you sweet pea for giving the discussions here some balance. Regardless of what is out there, one thing is for sure, we dont know the full story...

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3650482;
    June 4 and a few days later are the key dates in question. (post engagement).

Jillian was in NYC doing the Regis show and GMA. Afterwards she went to Toronto.

If Ed stayed back in Chicago (just returning from HI), this is the weekend that Lindsey saw him and his luggage w/tags...June 4.
    The rest of June and July was spent with Jillian...He was being a good boy catching up with work.
    "If"...is there reason to believe he wasn't in Chicago on these dates?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3651393;
    I wish we could have a very short thread called "I Have Dared to Read the Entire Actual Us Weekly Article, and I Have Something New to Say".

OBVIOUSLY, I would be disqualified on Criterion #2, LOL, but I think 90% of the energy of the Pro-Ed Sentiment would evaporate on the basis of Criterion #1.

Unlike many stories dismissed as "tabloid", this story has to be experienced.

So much of the board discussion reads like the Lewinsky Debates ... before the "dress" was tested.
    If only we had a dress to be tested in this case, or a bloody glove.

I still think Ed flushed the Hot Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Barme123;3650451;
    Again I ask - Jillian and Ed both said that they have been together all but 5-6 days since filming concluded. When could any of this taken place!?
    It doesn't take more than 6 days to have sex with someone. Unless you're into the kamasutra but I have yet to hear of sex lasting longer than 6 days...

they also clarified that statement and said they never went more than 5 or 6 days at a time apart from one another.

Also, it only takes me about 30 seconds to fire off a text message or an email.

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3651395;
    JUST that in Lindsey case her creditabilty is not holding up considering HOW LONG she has know him and how LONG they have hung out in the SAME group of people. She WOULD have known what type of man he is and SHE still chose to "date" him!! That does not say a lot for her in regard to what she has seen him doing in the first 5 out out the last 7-8 years she has known him, unless he did not date anyone in those 5 years which I think is highly doubtful.
    Okay so Lindsey is an idiot. We agree, she should have known a lot better. But Ed is the one who we are talking about here- he is the one who cheated on Jill. Should his actions be excused because the women surrounding him are stupid and believe him? I don't think so.

Ed is treating this whole thing like a farce and poor Jillian can't wake up and see what's going on.

Where are they anyway? Still partying in Vegas?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3650528;
    June 19 is the date that Lindsey and Bethany became aware of each other -- at the Blue Frog. Ed and Lindsey were together, and Bethany was there with friends.
    Bluefrog stated that Bethany and Lindsey did not know eack other, or meet each other, until they came together for the US Weekly interview. I don't think that Us Weekly writes their stories over a month in advance, do they?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3651395;
    Just because she knew him doesn't mean they hung with same group for years.

Closed Thread