Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

  1. #6091
    FORT Fanatic lavender1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    799

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3651090;
    I could hug you for this post!! Lindsey and Bethany believed everything Ed told them. So has Jillian. Those that are yelling the loudest also believe everything Ed is saying... but in the same breath are criticizing the girls for believing him. He must have a gift!!
    Maybe Ed has a career in politics. He'd love D.C.

  2. #6092
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3651092;
    I appreciate your argument, sweetpea, but I have to believe that if Ed has any way to prove his innocence, or prove that Lindsey and Bethany are liars, and if he cared for Jillian at all, that one look at her stressed out, weary, manic face would be all he would need to do it. Ed doesn't love Jill IMO.
    Exactly. If he cared about Jillian and heard her going insane on GMA, shouldn't he have stepped in and done something instead of smirking? She's on the verge of a mental break down by all accounts and he couldn't care less. It's really sad.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  3. #6093
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3651099;
    Maybe Ed has a career in politics. He'd love D.C.
    There's a frightening thought.

  4. #6094
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,893

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3651099;
    Maybe Ed has a career in politics. He'd love D.C.
    That would be a decent 2nd job option for him. Acting, or politics. Although he's not that good of an actor IMO for so many of us to have sensed something was up even before the gf stories came out. On that note, I'm off. Night, folks.

  5. #6095
    Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    810

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3650916;
    I'm sorry, but why does any of this matter? The only relationship in question is Ed's and Jillian's. And the issue is Ed lied to Jillian, over and over again.

    I feel like I'm trying to find the truth from a guilty child.

    Did you flush that Hot Wheels down the toilet?

    That's not my Hot Wheels.

    Did you flush it?

    My Hot Wheels is blue. That one is red.

    Did you flush it?

    My brother's Hot Wheels are in the floor.

    Did you flush the Hot Wheels?

    When's Grandma coming? She always brings me more Hot Wheels.
    Funniest thing I've read tonight...thank you!!

  6. #6096
    3 Hearts Arizona Sunset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    581

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3651013;
    I think Ed wouldn't mind having a twin brother now, too, to blame some of his shenanigans on.
    Alexxx I found this especially funny!

    I happen to have identical twin grandsons and when my daughter is trying to figure out who "did it", and when each twin professes their own innocence, my daughter says "Well, one of you must have done it, because I'm sure I didn't have identical triplets, and you're the only 2 here"

    Well, THERE'S a theory we haven't bounced around yet... Maybe Ed IS an identical twin... it would sure explain how he manages to "get around so much" + "work so hard"... Just Kidding folks!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

  7. #6097
    FORT Regular woohoo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    52

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3651103;
    Exactly. If he cared about Jillian and heard her going insane on GMA, shouldn't he have stepped in and done something instead of smirking? She's on the verge of a mental break down by all accounts and he couldn't care less. It's really sad.
    ITA, Ed clearly DOES NOT love Jillian one bit.

  8. #6098
    FORT Fan I am hooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    187

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo10;3651131 View Post
    ITA, Ed clearly DOES NOT love Jillian one bit.
    When you love yourself so much, there really is no room for anyone else.

  9. #6099
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by aminca;3650939;
    Here's what I don't get. Betheny and especially Lindsey are being raked over the coals for believing Ed when they were obviously not as important to him as they thought. They are ridiculed for not reading the signs, or whatever, not seeing the "red flags" in their relationships with him. At the same time, Jillian is praised for knowing his true feelings for her, for believing what he tells her, because she "knows" the truth, despite red flags waving frantically to be acknowledged. All three were/are believing what Ed told them, despite evidence to the contrary. What's the difference?
    This is an excellent thought. The 2 "other women" are being called many names because they believed Ed's sweet talking words, but Jillian is doing the same thing now, isn't she?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  10. #6100
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3650875;
    I wonder how many questions Mrs. Harris has for Ed now. That's the video I would like to see. Lock the two of them in a room together until it's sorted out. Or maybe three of them, add Tori in there too.
    Add Lindsey and Bethany into that room too with all their evidence! That is who Jillian's family (including Jillian) and Tori need to be talking to. They are only to get smoothtalking lies from Ed the slithering, lying, cheating snake, the Master Manipulator...but they will get a much greater understanding of the truth as it TRUTHFULLY happened if they talk to Lindsey and Bethany. Ed the slithering, lying, cheating snake already lied to Jillian's family regarding why he left the show for "work" ...if they read the US article, they will have proof that he has already lied to them about at least one thing....add in all his lies about his feelings of "love" for Jillian...and it could be a very interesting meeting.
    Thanks
    Karey

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.