Closed Thread
Page 61 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

I'm joining you guys in cheering Jill and Ed on.....they are adorable together.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3616505;
    Here is the Ed love Cape! We are rooting for you Ed, go win Jillian's heart tonight!

Today is the big day! Countdown is less than 19 hours to the brilliant 5 minute ending here on the East Coast! I hope Jillian and Ed finally discover the "missing puzzle piece" or she gets her "test drive" tonight. Oh, but I think they will!

You are absolutely right, too bad that others were not able to enjoy this beautiful love story unfold as we were. They allowed the rumor and prejudice cloud their judgement and perspective rather than watch the real story. All you had to do is watch the TV without listening to any rumor mill -- the Ed and Jillian love story jumped right out at you. I think Ed and Jillian knew at their first meeting that they could be a good fit. It was easy to see during their "leap of faith" date that they were very attracted to each other and and had lot's sexual chemistry. Their real turning point however, was Ed's departure scene at Whistler and his subsequent return two weeks later. Once Ed came back, he was a man on a mission to win Jillian's heart and there wasn't anything or anyone going to get in his way--the race was on! By the time they had their evening date in Spain, Ed left Kip and Reid at the starting gate. Just check Jillian's face below when Ed was talking about their potential to be a great couple and having kids together . . . Jillian was like. "did you say kids"?

I agree CSW -- I would love to sit down have a few beers with Ed and Jillian. First, I adore Jillian and I feel she has handled this show in a remarkable fashion given all that was thrown at her. She was charming, fun and made the guys feel good. She had 3 or more fall in love with her! She is not only a girly-girl she is a guy's girl too and was able to keep up if not lead the guys in the activities and socializing. Even Ed admits during his leap of faith he was scared out of his mind while dangling from the roof top, then he looks over at Jillian and he was totally amazed at her confidence. That is when he shouts out "You better give me that rose". Cute! Second, What an adorable guy that Ed is with good looks and great mind who is also alot of fun. They are just two down to earth people who were lucky to have found each other in a very public dating forum. It happens, my neighbors met/married through eharmony.com. Jillian is soon going to be Chicago's sweetheart and both Ed and Jillian will be the toast of Chitown. And despite said rumors about being banned from a Chicago bar, I am willing to bet that every bar in Chicago will be opening their doors to them. So let's drink to them!
    CSW - What do you say to a "road trip" to Chicago!

To borrow a few words from Ed and PianoGirls signature line: "thatisawholelotofwords"
    MiniDiva!!!!! What a beautiful post!!! I just read this now, I forgot about this thread and decided to venture over to see what was happening.
    You have summarized a beautiful love story for all to see. I especially love love love the bolded part! I never thought of that, and I'm sure its very true!!

I'm so glad there are Ed fans here who are so excited! 15 min's to go!!! We shall finally see our love story unfold before our very eyes!!!

OMG!!! Its finally here! Only a few more minutes to wait, Enjoy everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3618441;
    i'm so flipping excited!!!! we waited so long!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3618398;
    Welcome and in the words of Jillian, "well, you're here now!" I think we may have to hunker down for a while but there's no better group of people to hunker down with!!

T-minus 30 minutes...

I'm so happy we aren't having to get new glasses and hearing aids. !!

Living ... loved, loved, loved your post.

I'm also thrilled that my DH actually watches TB with me ... he acts likes he could take it or leave it, but he's all into it once it's on. He even records it if I am unavailable to watch. What a guy.

Valen's latest video is my all time favorite, love the black and white, and just music with no words.

I'm on the West Coast, so I'll be here for the blow by blow episode thread. That way I get to read about it, and then watch it. Kinda like watching it twice.

Cape ... great to see you!

FORT Regular

Finally this thread was unlocked! Last night I felt like there was nowhere to post at FORT without getting lost in a sea of Ed and Jillian bashing. Even the play by play--by page 11 I gave up even reading it, lol.

Really happy for them--the proposal was adorable and meaningful. I can't wait to see how happy they are now at the ATFRC. Still cynical about the prospects for anything that comes out of this show, but I admit to being hopeful about this relationship. Seems like a real love story to me, for once!

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3618441;
    Ed is from the snowy winter country. Ed has a sense of humor (cute wearing coconut shells and grass skirt). Ed has his own career without Mommy and Daddy, or the family. I loved Ed's mother, none of that phony philosophical crap about happiness. I think it's wonderful. I enjoyed this season even if it seemed a bit too scripted.

Congratulations to Ed and Jillian! I am so happy and thrilled for them as they are a beautiful, charming and happy couple. What a privilege to be on the sidelines and watch Ed and Jillian find their true love with each other. This was undoubtedly the best show, the best season ever -- what a thrill to watch a love story unfold right before our eyes. TPTB could not have scripted this, they could merely watch along with us and do their best editing job to suppress what many of us knew in the beginning--Jillian and Ed were in love from the onset of the show. They have found their life partners and an opportunity for true happiness - we can only be happy for them and wish them the best! What a beautiful FRC and wonderful video tribute to Ed and Jillian with Martina McBride singing "I Just Call You Mine".

"I pinch myself sometimes to make sure I'm not in a dream
    That's how it seems
    I close my eyes and breathe in the sweetest moments I've ever known
    It feels like home
    And here I am I want to be your everything
    There you are
    Turning winter into spring
    And everyone who sees you
    Always want's to know you
    And everyone who knows you
    Always have a smile
    You're standing ovation after years of waiting
    For a chance to finally shine
    Everyone calls you amazing
    I just call you mine . . . ."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

HOORAY!!! What a privilege to be able to watch Ed & Jillian fall in love. I have enjoyed this season tremendously and wish them nothing but the best. CH was right -- the last 5 minutes were "amazing" and I admit, I cried. You'd think *I* was the one getting engaged again - LOL!! Can't wait to seem them tonight TOGETHER at the ATFR!!!

Oh, and Kiptyn was a CLASS ACT last night. Reid, not so much, but I'll leave it at that.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3620399;
    HOORAY!!! What a privilege to be able to watch Ed & Jillian fall in love. I have enjoyed this season tremendously and wish them nothing but the best. CH was right -- the last 5 minutes were "amazing" and I admit, I cried. You'd think *I* was the one getting engaged again - LOL!! Can't wait to seem them tonight TOGETHER at the ATFR!!!

Oh, and Kiptyn was a CLASS ACT last night. Reid, not so much, but I'll leave it at that.
    cantstopwatchin I have to agree with you.....I laughed at the silliness they have with each other and her riding on his back leaving was the highlight. I really hope they make it as a couple because I think they genuinely care for each other.

Kiptyn was a class act and and I really felt for him.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3620436 View Post
    cantstopwatchin I have to agree with you.....I laughed at the silliness they have with each other and her riding on his back leaving was the highlight. I really hope they make it as a couple because I think they genuinely care for each other.

Kiptyn was a class act and and I really felt for him.
    I totally agree. Ed & Jillian make a really great couple, and it has been pure joy watching them. I wish them love and happiness always.

Closed Thread