Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3650650;
    Here's an idea -- Maybe they spent more time at HER place. Why do the things have to be at HIS place?

And many of the things printed in US are rumor and are printed as such. They do not say "prove" b/c they DON'T have proof -- or they say unnamed sources. In this case they do have proof and TWO women who were involved w/ Ed. And if anyone has any specific proof to counter their claims, I'd love to hear it. Ed certainly hasn't said that the texts and e-mails were forged or fake. He was on GMA defending himself -- that certainly would have been a good time to bring that up.

Where do they say they have proof? I am looking at my copy and I don't see it anywhere. I see US weekly has learned. LJ and BS told us. but I don't see we have proof anywhere. Of course I just glimpsed through it again and may have missed it.

Just curious - for those who don't believe Lindsey and Bethany's stories - how many have actually read the US Weekly article? You don't even have to buy it, it's scanned and posted at JU. All the little holes and things that don't add up are answered, decidedly so IMO, in that article.
    Actually, for me, it left more holes and unanswered questions, it also made me more suspicious of their story.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3650777;
    You don't think Reid, Kip, Tanner, etc. weren't dating and seeing a lot of girls. They were all nice looking guys who are single...not married....no kids

...yes some people meet someone in their 20's no dating history and just happened to meet the person they were meant to be with at that time..lucky them...

some people devote a lot into a career and when they hit 30 want to settle down...to find that person you have to date .... some you click with...some you have fun with...and then there is the one you want forever....that to me happened to Ed and Jillian, too.
    There's a very big difference, IMO, between dating people at the same time and being upfront about it and the other girl(s) being okay with it, and doing so without telling the girl(s). He didn't tell these women about each other. At the very least, Lindsey was blatantly led to believe they were in a committed relationship headed towards marriage. Bethany wasn't aware of another woman (re: Lindsey) either, as per the article.

Also for me, while I think casually dating multiple people is fine if people know about it, I also think casually messing around with multiple people at once is flat out dangerous. Also think it's wrong, but that's my personal religious beliefs speaking there.

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3650790;
    To echo what you said elsewhere, where is your proof for any of these statements?
    The "proof" has been stated in the thousands of posts and the US article.... time for the other side to prove why it's not true.....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3650809;
    Also for me, while I think casually dating multiple people is fine if people know about it, I also think casually messing around with multiple people at once is flat out dangerous. Also think it's wrong, but that's my personal religious beliefs speaking there.
    Having sexual relations with multiple women is just wrong, plain, wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by judkay;3650247;
    I gotta say, i am also in agreement with you . I firmly believe Jillian knows what the real truth is.[B][/B]
    And if she dosen't , Im sure eventually she will.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3650804;
    Where do they say they have proof? I am looking at my copy and I don't see it anywhere. I see US weekly has learned. LJ and BS told us. but I don't see we have proof anywhere. Of course I just glimpsed through it again and may have missed it.
    Ummm, they have the texts and the e-mails and right on the cover it refers to them and says "prove". And I am the second person with a JD on this board that is going to state that US would not use such a firm word if they indeed did not have the proof and verify it as such.

US writes plenty of rumors and also clearly states they are rumors. This time they are not doing so.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3650663;
    yep, he can "talk the talk" but he can't "walk the walk" .... he's a poser trying to play a game..... he got caught once his life was exposed to public scrutiny....(did nobody tell him about FORT beforehand )
    ITA. All he did was talk ILY junk on the show, but all his acts of affection were fake. In the clips shown at the beginning of the finale where Jill is snuggling up to him on the couch saying "this is perfect", freeze or slo-mo that. His reaction is nothing, just look at his face. Look at him on the hotel balcony right before he goes and looks at rings. The boy felt nothing for Jill and the facts are in his physical reaction to her. She was always the one who was all over him. He just wanted to "win" thinking he would gain fame or something. I don't know how he thought he was going to keep those women quiet though. I don't blame Jill for falling for his crap because Ed is obviously a pathological liar and those people are really good. Those other two women fell for his lies as well.

Well, Jill knows ALL these things now and she needs to run as fast as she can to get away from him. She should not let him make a bigger fool out her than he already has.JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3650773;
    Unless I'm missing something, we don't know Ed from Adam either. So why is his word any more valid than the word of two women, plus people who are friends with them, plus a relative, plus a production source? Beyond that, I believe northern is a Kip fan. I am a Reid fan, and I assure you I'd be disgusted with him too if stuff like this came out about him. Me liking Reid has nothing to do with me disliking and not trusting Ed. I didn't like Ed right off the bat, and didn't even start to like Reid until later. And all of this was well before I was reading on here about girlfriends and such. I thought he was shady from the start, much like I immediately disliked Jason in DeAnna's season.
    I am not being caddy when I ask this...but did you not like Ed because he was so unnatural on camera?

Believe me I have been watching this show every season and he is one of the ones that just seemed to be so unfit for the show.....but that didn't make me dislike him it made him more real to me

....don't trust the ones who seem to be so natural in front of the camera.... Are they trying out for show biz?

I know another reason people didn't like Ed because he left....I feel if he left for those girls then he had no reason to come back, but for Jillian...

....his signing his name "Hollywood Ed" was his dry sense of humor...I am sure he wants no part of Hollywood...well maybe being on Wipeout which they probably find fun doing...

I am just so tired of everyone putting this guy down...believe nobody is that bad there is good in everyone and Ed though this magazine completely used him....did not mention anything positive about him...neither did these girls who supposely liked him enough to date him, but now because he chose another girl he is the worse person in the world to them...go figure!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3650796;
    That GMA interview was awful to watch. Jill was rambling and defending Ed at 500 MPH trying to convince everyone how much Ed loves her looking completely sad and stressed. Ed looked fresh as a daisy just laughing and smiling away. Very telling.
    This is the crux of my whole problem with this season. Everybody was manipulated, there was no love story, it was a friggin disaster, and Jillian alone is left to bear the brunt of it. Jillian is in love alone in that relationship IMO and it just might be her undoing. So sad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3650802;
    I was, and still am a Kip fan. Jillian worried the whole time that Kip was out of her league and now I believe her.... she's not his kind of people after all.
    I'm glad Reid and Kip are out of this mess and I hope both pass on being next bachelor as well. Take your checks and good edits and hit the road. They will have better luck finding wonderful women on their own.

Closed Thread