Closed Thread
Page 6 of 624 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Tigerl

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Anyone in Chicago!!!
    Found this at Chicago MSU website. The SpartyParty is TONIGHT! Anyone going to check out if Ed will make an appearance. He is listed as a MSU Chicago Alumni Board Member.

Monthly Social Sparty Party
    June 11, 2009 (7:00 pm)

Social Sparty Party

Come party your summer nights away in the fun and frenzy of All-U-Can-Drink-Domestic Drafts and Half-Off Well Drinks from 7pm-9pm! Meet some Committee Chairs, some Board Members and make some new friends with local area Spartans! Best of all, you can find out more about the great events we do here in Chicago!

Learn more about the MSU Alumni Club of Metro Chicago by participating in our Monthly Social Sparty Party! All parties will be held at Hi-Tops (aka The Gin Mill), located at 2462 N. Lincoln Ave., just north of Fullerton, and will be happening on the second Thursday of June, July, August and September!

Dates to Remember: June 11th, July 9th, August 13th, September 10th!

Go Green!
    Last edited by Tigerl; 06-11-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Someone should go and see if he is there. I read on someones twitter that they thought they saw Ed in Canada yesterday. He couldn't be in both places. Would be interesting if he was there.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dengyam;3488269;
    I've been reading so many posts -- and I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could consider anyone but Ed as a match for Jillian. I'm older than most of you (and can't believe I'm posting), have been married for many years, and I really see that he is sooooo genuine and sincere. He's also very, very intelligent. And while he may have trouble opening up, I actually think he did a great job expressing himself in a very real way. To me, Ed is a man among boys -- and I hope Jillian sees that.
    The date they had in epi. 2 was for me a highlight in Reality TV as being one of the most real, mature and realistic conversation 2 people can have on a show like this.

PS: Ah! My infraction is showing. I posted a non-spoiler comment in a spoiler thread. Ah well!
    Last edited by Inconnu; 06-12-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3497507;
    The date they had in epi. 2 was for me a highlight in Reality TV as being one of the most real, mature and realistic conversation 2 people can have on a show like this.

PS: Ah! My infraction is showing. I posted a non-spoiler comment in a spoiler thread. Ah well!
    That only shows up for you. The rest of us can't see it.

And, yes, I agree; I think their conversation was 'real' and it was refreshing to see, esp. after such an unrealistic date-- they showed they could do something they would never do IRL and then brought reality into it. I loved that.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Anyone else feeling cheated that the only conversations we have of Ed and Jillian are from the first night and the 1-on-1. Maybe it's just me but I wish we could be shown more. Please.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3498052;
    Anyone else feeling cheated that the only conversations we have of Ed and Jillian are from the first night and the 1-on-1. Maybe it's just me but I wish we could be shown more. Please.
    I caught a shot of him standing next to her while they were curling!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3498239;
    I caught a shot of him standing next to her while they were curling!
    That's a start.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3498052;
    I know I do. They've obviously had conversations since. They skipped completely over their time alone at the pre-RC but at least he got a date after his 1 on 1 unlike Jake.

We did get that tiny but cute bit where Ed asks her if there's hot tubs at the hotel. It looked flirtatious on both their parts.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3499003;
    We did get that tiny but cute bit where Ed asks her if there's hot tubs at the hotel. It looked flirtatious on both their parts.
    I can't believe how long it took me to realize what exactly he was implying with the question about the hot tub. And people think he's boring and doesn't have a sense of humour! That was a really cute moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3500579;
    I can't believe how long it took me to realize what exactly he was implying with the question about the hot tub. And people think he's boring and doesn't have a sense of humour! That was a really cute moment.
    I wonder if they did the hot tub while he was at the mansion? I'm pretty sure I would have if I were her.

Closed Thread