Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3649331;
    Truth police.

Territory Services Exec is FAR from entry level. Typically requires 10 years experience.

Matt Grant was one step up barely from entry level. But Ed actually has a real job. Doesn't make him husband material, but it's not entry level at all.
    It takes more than a job to make someone good husband material.

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3649336;
    Thanks for your clear thinking and expression, sdl.
    Unfortunately, it seems the world is full of women who are ready to give Ed a pass on his reprehensible behaviour. Why would he care to change? It's working very well for him.
    I agree that is how they get away with it. If women wouldn't accept it, then men wouldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3649394;
    Thanksjlccaz...the bad stuff is way more believable when it's unemotional and doesn't get overrun with using hyperbole for emphasis.

Funny that Ed's cousin spoiled that he was F1 and it was reported here around June 2nd. Also, we shouldn't be surprised by Ed's checkered past because jlccaz posted his Friendster profile early on where he said he was "open minded" and was looking for an "openminded girl".
    Interesting Phyllie so does that mean Ed breach his contact again or his family did bwah, interesting about the Friendster profile.......

Quote Originally Posted by nanajj;3649400;
    Had to laught at that part of the story. I am married over 40 years to a man that appreciates good looking women, as I enjoy looking at the Kips of the world. WE have teasted our whole marriage about looking for someone better. My sweetheart has what you folks would call an Ed line, I love it anyway. " If i dont keep tabs on the market I will not appreciated that I have the top line in my bed everynight. " All these years later it is still funny and cute to me. He catches me checking out the waiter or the pilot on the plane or what ever the same as he does the women. Just look dont touch is the moto at our house.

Very true look don't touch is fine, but if you are a man in the doghouse, I don't care what they say, you have to know that Jillian is going to be subconsiously or consciously watching everything Ed does from now on, best to try and control that impulse or you could get a slap in the face. I have also noted when couples are madly in love, especially new love, they tend to be in their own world and are oblivous to anyone else around them, just saying.

After you've been together a while, you come back to earth. Bwah.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3649403;
    It takes more than a job to make someone good husband material.
    I do think Jillian projected a lot of "He'd Be A Good Provider" vibes onto "Hollywood Ed" in choosing him. Hopefully "Hollywood Ed" has now revealed other traits that she will deem disqualifying. Somehow she got it in her head that "Ed" was like her Dad. She'll sort that out in the real world soon enough, but in the meantime, why should she throw away her budding TV Career, just to satisfy the bloodthirst of the tabloid-reading masses?

FORT Fogey

Ed is just like her dad. She's wearing the pants, just like she dreaded, and Ed is hiding behind them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3649414;
    Very true look don't touch is fine, but if you are a man in the doghouse, I don't care what they say, you have to know that Jillian is going to be subconsiously or consciously watching everything Ed does from now on, best to try and control that impulse or you could get a slap in the face. I have also noted when couples are madly in love, especially new love, they tend to be in their own world and are oblivous to anyone else around them, just saying.

After you've been together a while, you come back to earth. Bwah.
    you are so right. I would have expected Ed to keep his fixed on Jill since he is in a doghouse.

Quote Originally Posted by nanajj;3649370;
    just got moving today, has the radar online story from 11 this a.m. been posted over here?
    I have been back 25 threads and did not see it.
    EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelorette's Surprise Public Outing With Fiance | RadarOnline.com
    That's funny about Ed's wandering eye. Well, cheers to you Jillian. I do hope you're happy with your life. I would like to hear Ed's side of the story. Lindsay and Bethany have a lot of evidence on him, and he needs to say more than just "it isn't true."

I think Ed is just too much.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3647962;
    Thanks cupcakes, she's my fav. too. I support her decision either way!
    I agree.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by flowrenh;3649346;

When he laughed at Wes' comment at the F4 rose ceremony as Wes joked about going home and having lots of sex, that was curious. Especially when the expressions on Kiptyn's and Reid's faces were those of disgust. Disgust would be a natural reaction, not pleasure, to the callous humor Wes was displaying.
    At the time, a lot of folks (including Reid and Kip by their reactions) thought Ed's laughter was inappropriate. But sometimes people who are very uncomfortable laugh at inappropriate times. I thought it was just indicative of Ed's sense of humor--crude and crass.

Now it seems clear that Ed was laughing at Wes's comment because it was exactly what Ed already did when he left the show the first time. He went home and had lots of sex.

Closed Thread