Closed Thread
Page 56 of 624 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3616493;
    Happy Monday All...
    I think it's going to be a great day !

In case anyone is interested,I heard Jill is doing an "in studio", wink , interview in of all places...
    Chicago.
    Yep, must have spent the night even in Chi town, huh, since she's on so early ..Maybe shell be there all day to watch the finale even tonight? Hmmmm.

Going to try to listen on line if I can,maybe, get some details ..

Have a great day ..I am looking forward to that " brilliant " finale !
    Any details on which program. I'm probably too late.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3616505;
    Here is the Ed love Cape! We are rooting for you Ed, go win Jillian's heart tonight!

Today is the big day! Countdown is less than 19 hours to the brilliant 5 minute ending here on the East Coast! I hope Jillian and Ed finally discover the "missing puzzle piece" or she gets her "test drive" tonight. Oh, but I think they will!

You are absolutely right, too bad that others were not able to enjoy this beautiful love story unfold as we were. They allowed the rumor and prejudice cloud their judgement and perspective rather than watch the real story. All you had to do is watch the TV without listening to any rumor mill -- the Ed and Jillian love story jumped right out at you. I think Ed and Jillian knew at their first meeting that they could be a good fit. It was easy to see during their "leap of faith" date that they were very attracted to each other and and had lot's sexual chemistry. Their real turning point however, was Ed's departure scene at Whistler and his subsequent return two weeks later. Once Ed came back, he was a man on a mission to win Jillian's heart and there wasn't anything or anyone going to get in his way--the race was on! By the time they had their evening date in Spain, Ed left Kip and Reid at the starting gate. Just check Jillian's face below when Ed was talking about their potential to be a great couple and having kids together . . . Jillian was like. "did you say kids"?

I agree CSW -- I would love to sit down have a few beers with Ed and Jillian. First, I adore Jillian and I feel she has handled this show in a remarkable fashion given all that was thrown at her. She was charming, fun and made the guys feel good. She had 3 or more fall in love with her! She is not only a girly-girl she is a guy's girl too and was able to keep up if not lead the guys in the activities and socializing. Even Ed admits during his leap of faith he was scared out of his mind while dangling from the roof top, then he looks over at Jillian and he was totally amazed at her confidence. That is when he shouts out "You better give me that rose". Cute! Second, What an adorable guy that Ed is with good looks and great mind who is also alot of fun. They are just two down to earth people who were lucky to have found each other in a very public dating forum. It happens, my neighbors met/married through eharmony.com. Jillian is soon going to be Chicago's sweetheart and both Ed and Jillian will be the toast of Chitown. And despite said rumors about being banned from a Chicago bar, I am willing to bet that every bar in Chicago will be opening their doors to them. So let's drink to them!
    CSW - What do you say to a "road trip" to Chicago!

To borrow a few words from Ed and PianoGirls signature line: "thatisawholelotofwords"
    Great summation of the Ed & Jilian love story that was so obvious to those who were open minded enough to enjoy. BTW that would be a lifetime of partying. Do you know how many bars there are in Chicago. Virtually on every corner even in the residential areas.

When you do that road trip I'll be here waiting with open arms. We are a small but dedicated group. Thanks everyone and enjoy tonights show.
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-27-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Now it may be on this morning after all. I don't know what on earth they are pulling on us.

Here is link:

WTMX :: Chicago
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-27-2009 at 10:10 AM.

It is 10AM EST and Jillian coming up this half hour on WTMX radio. Link in post above.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-27-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine722;3616672;
    It is 10AM EST and Jillian coming up this half hour on WTMX radio. Link in post above.
    I've got it on live and waiting. BTW I just signed a deal to advertise on this show.

Jillian is really spilling all the beans at once isn't she. I'm surprised! But I guess it will make the Chicago audience watch tonight to see all the details.

FORT Newbie

I really enjoyed that interview!

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3616731 View Post
    Jillian is really spilling all the beans at once isn't she. I'm surprised! But I guess it will make the Chicago audience watch tonight to see all the details.
    Is there a place to go and hear the interview? I'd really like to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3616640;
    Great summation of the Ed & Jilian love story that was so obvious to those who were open minded enough to enjoy. BTW that would be a lifetime of partying. Do you know how many bars there are in Chicago. Virtually on every corner even in the residential areas.

When you do that road trip I'll be here waiting with open arms. We are a small but dedicated group. Thanks everyone and enjoy tonights show.
    Road Trip! We will meet up with you eowenc!

Just listened to the Chicago interview-- OMG can you feel the energy bounce off the airwaves - that is one happy girl. Her Granny is even happy!
    I wish they would show the ATFRC tonight!

eowenc, maybe you will help keep us posted on the local news and appearances for the happy couple.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3616770;
    Road Trip! We will meet up with you eowenc!

Just listened to the Chicago interview-- OMG can you feel the energy bounce off the airwaves - that is one happy girl. Her Granny is even happy!
    I wish they would show the ATFRC tonight!

eowenc, maybe you will help keep us posted on the local news and appearances for the happy couple.
    As time permits I'd be happy to do that! And when's the Road Trip?

Where were all the super sluethers on June 8th when she gave up clues in 2 different Chicago Radio interviews? Those clues both were obviously pointed at Ed. They had shown the Ed first 1 on 1 the previous week and Drunk Ed happened that night. I went back and watched (Valen Videos) the RC that night and Ed was definitely drunk. I didn't notice that when it first ran but it's obvious now.
    Last edited by eowenc; 07-27-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Closed Thread