Closed Thread

Thread: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Re: Ed - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3649045;
    Wes is an even worse player than Ed, and you think Jillian would choose him? You saw what happened the last day wes was on the show..
    I wondered about that.
    I thought that the scene in the car with Wes, as he was "going home" - might have been doctored.
    I have not heard Wes's interview with RS, so I don't know his side of the story.
    You very well may be right.
    I do think that Wes came on the show to publicize his music career, but he may very well have also been looking for love.
    And isn't Wes about 32 years old.....He may have been looking for a permanent mate, for all I know.
    But I was kind of joking when I wrote that about Wes in my post; you couldn't see me smile.......
    I really don't know.
    There were also some excellent and worthy candidates for Jillian - if she had fallen in love with any of them - Reid, Kiptyn, Jake, Jessie.....I felt that Michael was too young for her.
    Marti

FORT Fan

If you read the latest article, yes, there was a source who confirmed it. Believe it or not.

And the emails and texts Ed sent to the two woman are also leaked...if this isn't enough evidence for anyone...nothing is. Maybe a couple of days until Jillian says it herself........

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3649056;
    There were also some excellent and worthy candidates for Jillian - if she had fallen in love with any of them - Reid, Kiptyn, Jake, Jessie.....I felt that Michael was too young for her.
    Michael- too young
    Jessie - maybe not her type
    Reid - he failed to say he could commit to her, was unsure of proposal, even though he returned, jillian was unsure of him
    Jake- not her type at all, all to serious
    Kiptyn - what can I say, she made the mistake of her life by not choosing him

At this point reid is best
    beacuse i want to see more of kip :d
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3649022;
    Its "official" now.. she broke up with Ed in Las Vegas..

Harris was to have had dinner at the restaurant Lavo at the Palazzo Resort in Las Vegas with Swiderski, but instead dropped the bombshell on him.

I knew this was going to happen...poor Jillian.. she saw it to late..its her own fault..
    No reports on people which i cosider a trustfull source
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3648802;
    I understand why she is upset. This is what happens when one signs up to be a public figure. Everything you do will be watched and for someone like Jillian who enjoys her privacy, this has to be very emotionally difficult and draining for her. She is really a sweet girl. She needs some time away from the media to sort things through.

Apparently, she does not enjoy her privacy that much Jillian signed up for The Bachelor, and agreed to become the next Bachelorette.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3648680;
    Deep down I don't think she trusts him at all. She's just humiliated and her pride is at stake right now.
    ITA, Jillian's stubbornness, will be her downfall.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3649059;
    Michael- too young
    Reid - he failed to say he could commit to her, was unsure of proposal, even though he returned, jillian was unsure of him
    I agree about Kiptyn.

FORT Regular

Report: Bachelorette Jillian Harris Dumps Ed Swiderski - FOX 11 News - myFOXla.comj

Fox new in LA joins in to add their article, to the My Fox Philly news.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3649059;
    Michael- too young
    If Jillian had chosen Kip, she would have grown to really love him.....Jillian said all along that she was very much attracted to Kip and loved being affectionate with him.
    I live near Encinitas, California, and Jillian would have lived in a wonderful location, and have been right near the ocean.
    I could see Jillian and Kip going for walks along the ocean...with their dog, and basking in the beautiful sunsets and sparkling water.
    Marti

Closed Thread